Chapter 9: Much earned rest, dorms, and the truth?!

(Let's continue our story!)

We join our young heroes leaving the hospital a day after the intense battle with All For One. Midoriya, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Toga all came to check on Imoya, Chimo, Ume, and (Y/N) during their recovery only to see they had used senzu beans that very morning, so they were good to head off to U.A for some news as they threw on their uniforms. Midoriya and the others explained to our young heroes how a new dorm system would be set in place. And Toga seemed rather giddy for some reason.

**Scene Change**

Everyone arrived at U.A and had to walk to a building called 1-A Alliance as Aizawa stood in front of it.

Aizawa: For now, I'm just glad we were able to bring class 1-A back together again. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first... For now we will focus on getting the provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp. This is important, listen up. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, Imoya, Chimo, Ume, and (Y/N). These nine went to go save Bakugou that night along with one other that I'll get to in a moment. Everyone stayed silent and looked to be on edge and/or tensed up.

Aizawa: Your reactions tell me you were all at least aware of this. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this. If it wasn't for All Might vouching for you all and (Y/N) saving everyone, I would've expelled all of you except Bakugou, Jirou, and Hagakure, seeing as they had no idea at the time. Of course the nine that went, but also the twelve that knew and didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter what the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust. Now there is a matter of who helped them, Himiko Toga, please step out. As he said this, Toga walked toward him in a U.A uniform which confused and scared some of the students as she turned to look back at them.

Aizawa: As you all may know. Himiko Toga is a villain... or was one at least. She defected from the League of Villains once (Y/N) convinced her to, he said he sensed good in her. So as thanks for helping save Bakugou, she was allowed to enter U.A under one condition. She will be under constant watch until we can trust her fully. Now come on, I'll show you your dorms.

Aizawa then walked in with everyone following him in, the students seeming a bit less on edge due to the fact Toga would be monitored and the fact she defected to the side of good.

(The intro to the dorms is still the same. So let's continue to right after the dorms introduction.)

Aizawa: (Y/N), Imoya, Chimo, Ume. Come here for a moment.

They would all walk over as Aizawa began to speak again.

Aizawa: We couldn't find your home... or in fact even a guardian who should be caring for you four. Care to explain?

Y/N: Whoops... cats outta the bag now. Come here ya big caterpillar, everyone else let's have a chat! He said as he pointed to the sofas for them to sit down.

Once everyone was seated (Y/N), Imoya, Chimo, and Ume would be standing in front of them as (Y/N) spoke up.

Y/N: We aren't what you think we are. Well... we are (Y/N), Imoya, Chimo, and Ume. But I meant we aren't human. I'll call our guardian over to explain. (Y/N) would then pull out a sphere like object as he clicked it and called over Ciri as a pillar of light appeared beside (Y/N).

Ciri: Is there something you require (Y/N)? She'd ask in a polite and questioning manner.

Y/N: Yes. Can you please show my class a brief history of our universe and explain what we are and what we're doing here? If you can that'd be greatly appreciated. He asked politely, which caused some of the girl's hearts to skip a beat as they'd never seen him be so polite and gentle with his words.