Chapter 5: Arriving at camp and bath time?!

We begin our story again! (Also, my bad. I said we were going to start on season 2 of the story but I meant season 3. I just now realized that. But don't worry, there will be "filler" until season 5 comes out for the Anime. Cause I want my readers that watch the anime to not get spoilers. So yeah.)
——————————————————

(Y/N) would wake up as he shot up out of bed as Imoya was yelling.

Imoya: (Y/N)! Get up! We have to leave for the bus to get to camp! Cause I did not just get all this stuff for us to not use it! Now hurry up!

(Y/N) would sigh as he got up and packed his things and packed a guitar he had. He would then run to the bathroom to use the shower. As he turned it on and was taking his clothes off, the door would open to a naked Ume as (Y/N) stood there frozen, barely taking off his boxers to hop in the shower.

Ume: Hey, we need to hurry, so would you mind if I showered with you to speed up the process?

(Y/N) would have a visible blush before slowly nodding his head and taking off his boxers and hopping in the shower with Ume. He would ask her to scrub his back and she would, she would also ask and (Y/N) would comply. However, Ume dropped the soap while (Y/N) was scrubbing her back, so she'd bend over to grab it. Once she got back up she would see (Y/N) bleeding from the nose as he'd fallen back in the shower. She was confused but just kept washing her body.

**Timeskip to the bus**

(Y/N) wouldn't speak the whole walk over to U.A as he carried his bag and a guitar case. Once they reach the busses for class 1-A and 1-B Iida would tell everyone to get on. Upon entering the bus (Y/N), Imoya, Chimo, and Ume would sit with each other while everyone flooded the bus.

After a few minutes the bus would take off as Midoriya and a girl named Jirou Kyoka would be staring at (Y/N) holding his guitar case.

Midoriya: Hey (Y/N), why'd you bring a guitar? We're going to the camp to train, so why bring a guitar?

Y/N: Well, we're not going to be training 24/7 right? So I thought I'd play it in our free time. That's why.

Jirou: Can you play something right now then? The bus ride is a bit boring right now.

This would catch everyone's attention except for Bakugou as (Y/N) nodded and took out his guitar and began adjusting it before strumming it once to test it. Once he was sure it was fine, he would make sure the bus was quiet so he could play. Everyone in the bus would stay quiet as they looked on at (Y/N), waiting to see what he'd play.

Once he finished playing the song on his guitar he would get questioned by Midoriya and Jirou as everyone clapped at his performance.

Midoriya: So cool! Can you play another one (Y/N)?

Jirou: That was amazing, where'd you learn to play guitar so well?

Y/N: Heh, maybe once we get to camp Midoriya. Also, to answer your question Jirou. My mother forced me to take so many classes for different things I couldn't even count them all, guitar lessons just happened to be one.

The bus would then stop as (Y/N) was putting his guitar away and under his seat as the teacher, Aizawa began to speak.

Aizawa: Alright, shut up. We're taking a short break to stretch your legs. Now get out. He said as he walked out of the bus, everyone following him out shortly after.