Chapter 6 (Part 2): Camp Invasion?!

(Let's start our story again! Here's where we'll get our action!)
——————————————————

We continue with our story on the second day of camp as both classes 1-A and 1-B continue their training per usual. (Y/N) was assigned to spar with Chimo, while Imoya was assigned to spar with Ume today.
(Training goes the same a regularly, I'm not gonna describe it all cause I still have to type out the action later. So...)

**Timeskip**
(A Timeskip to where they've all eaten and trained, now they're on the game. I didn't do those cause they're both the same except the conversation between Todoroki and Midoriya doesn't happen due to things being resolved last chapter.)

We find our students and teachers sending in teams one at a time from 1-A to go try to not get frightened by 1-B as the main teams still with the teacher are team 8, 9, and 10. 8, 9 and 10 being (Y/N) and Imoya in team 8, Chimo and Ume in team 9. As well as Midoriya being in team 10 alone.

Pixie-Bob: Huh? Does anyone else smell smoke?

Midoriya: Look, black smoke! Could there be a fire in the mountains?!

(Y/N): No... this is an attack... I can sense 10 malicious and unfamiliar energies coming from within the forest. Everyone! Be on guard, we're under attack! He yelled to everyone in the immediate vicinity while he saw Pixie-Bob's body begin to get pulled away. So he would go over and grab her while flying back to counteract the pulling.

Pixie-Bob: Thanks for the save kid. You can put me down now, we can take care of the rest.

(Y/N) puts her down as he sees two people, one who's ki felt like a woman's? And one who seemed to be a lizard.

Y/N: No... let me and Imoya clean up this trash. Imoya, you want the lizard Frieza reject? Or the woman?

Imoya: That's a woman?!

Woman: That's not very nice young lady, don't you know to respect your elders? Spinner, should we take these kids out first then?

Spinner: It'll let us take out future wannabe heroes. So let's do it Magne!

Imoya: Did you just call us wannabes?! (Y/N), I want the Frieza reject. I'm gonna teach him not to disrespect us! She said as she charged at Spinner as he got out his swords and they clashed.

Y/N: I guess we're gonna fight then lady. Try not to hold back, cause I won't be holding back... much. He said the last part with a smirk as she charged at him, swinging her weapon at him, only for (Y/N) to kick it out of her hands and back a couple feet. But she would use her quirk on it to have it return to her as they both continued.

Nobody dared bother the two Saiyans in their battle as it seemed like they were professionals, even to the pussycats!

Mandalay: Has anyone seen Kota?!

Midoriya and (Y/N) froze for a bit, which gave Magne an opportunity as she took it, hitting him full force only for him not to budge.

Y/N: If that's all you got... I'm not impressed! He said as he kicked her in the gut and sent her flying into a couple of trees.

Y/N: Midoriya! Kota, now! Let's go! Tiger Sensei, can you take over for me?! I need to go get Kota with Midoriya! He said as he turned around to see a nodding Midoriya and Tiger as he had charged at a recovering Magne.

Y/N: Chimo! Ume! You two are on recovery! Get the rest of the class back here as quick as possible! If you need to fight then go for it, but don't drag them out for too long, understand! He said as he grabbed Midoriya's shoulder and put two fingers on his forehead as they nodded at him and flew off. Then (Y/N) would use instant transmission to get to Kota.