Chapter 28: Supreme Kai of what and a new mission?!

Yeah! You read the title! Muhuhahahahahaha!! Let's go!
——————————————————

(Y/N) would be pulled through the portal as he fell flat on his butt as his towel gently floated down onto his head as he was completely nude in an area he didn't recognize.

???: Hello Son (Y/N). I am the Supreme Kai of- She'd get cut of by herself as she had turned to face (Y/N) only to see him naked with his legs wide open, still trying to recover from his surprise transport as it also made him slam his tail against hard concrete. She would gain a deep and noticeable blush as she motioned her hands as (Y/N) was now in pants that looked like his God of Destruction attire.

Y/N: Ouch... where the hell am I and who are you. I have a reason to destroy you since you pulled a God from bathing. He wanted to state his rank to try and at least scare the small woman who he heard was a Supreme Kai, however she didn't seem fazed.

???: Yeah, real threatening Lord (Y/N). Now! As I was saying, I am the Supreme Kai of Time. I was appointed by Lord Zeno himself to watch over all of time to make sure nobody messed with it. And to punish those who have. I was also given a new job recently. I was appointed as your other half. She would tell him as she helped him up.

Y/N: My other half? What do you- He would then remember when Whis had explained once he became a God of Destruction he would have a Supreme Kai counterpart like no other. Meaning if one is killed, the other will also die.

Supreme Kai: I see you've realized by now. So let me explain, since you're both a God of Destruction and Creation, a normal Supreme Kai counterpart wouldn't suit you. Since normal Supreme Kai create as God of Destruction destroy. Seeing as you are both creation and destruction, Lord Zeno saw me as the best and only candidate to be your counterpart. Get the picture? She'd finish off by saying that as she had recomposes herself from earlier.

Y/N: I see. So now that I know that, do you have a name? Or am I just gonna keep calling you "Supreme Kai of Time"? He'd ask her, only half joking as he knew Beerus would usually only call Shin (Shin is universe 7's supreme Kai) by his rank.

Chronoa: My name is Chronoa. As you can already tell from my explanation earlier, I make sure time is in flow and there are no alterations. However, that also means my power is to be able to control time. I can slow it down, speed it up, reverse it, or make it go forwards. That's why you now have pants... *Ahem* Sorry for that by the way. I didn't know you were about to go bathe. She'd apologize as now that (Y/N) got to see, she's actually a pretty nice person, even if she has a small hint of egocentricity to her.
( Egocentricity: the state of being self-centered; greater concern about the self than others to an excessive degree.)

Y/N: Yeah, it's fine. Although for a Supreme Kai of Time you're timing was awful. Unless... did you mean to summon me from the bathroom? He'd tease just to get a reaction out of her.

Chronoa: N-n-no! That was an accident! I wasn't paying attention! She'd lie to him, and he could tell to, so he decided to play a small joke on her.

Y/N: Wow... a deity assigned to watch over time and you're not paying attention?! I should tell Lord Zenos about this right away! He said with a sly smile, knowing she'd crack under the pressure of two things. One, him knowing both Zenos personally. And two, that she might be erased under such an accusation.

Chronoa: Ok I lied! I did pull you from that moment specifically! I thought you wouldn't catch on though! She'd admit with a deep and dark blush as she admitted defeat.

Y/N: Wow... I wonder. If you're the Supreme Kai of Time... then you could be watching me at all times... hmm, I wonder how long you have been spying on me. He would say in a flirtatious manner as he got in Chronoa's face, seeing her all flustered made him want to bust out laughing.

Chronoa couldn't even respond as she was interrupted by a beam of light stoking down next to (Y/N) as his angel attendant Ciri had made her entrance.

Ciri: My lord. Why did you leave the planet so suddenly? She would then notice the situation as she had a stifled laugh, soon composing herself as she awaited her Lord's instructions.

Y/N: It's quite alright Ciri. I was just having a chat with our peeping Tom here. Also known as Chronoa, Supreme Kai of Time, and my counterpart. However, you already knew that didn't you? He'd look to Ciri as she simply nodded and he shrugged as to say "Of course you did."

Y/N: We'll then Miss Chronoa, I hope our paths cross at a later date. But for now, I still need to go bathe. Have a wonderful day. He said as he gently ran his finger up her neck and off her chin as he quickly turned and placed his hand on Ciri's back. Leaving quickly to return to the dorms.

Chronoa would just stand there astonished at (Y/N) as she felt a shiver down her back, soon touching the spot he ran his finger up as she had a weak smile on her face.

**Timeskip.**

(Chronoa: HEY! THAT'L BE MY JOB NOW!
Why must you break the fourth wall Chronoa?!!
Chronoa: BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU JUST DID TO ME!! Now get the damn tape and fix the wall!
Mother! You're lucky about 99.99% of the dragon ball community likes you.)

(Y/N) would walk back into his dorm room as he heard his shower was still on and nobody was in his room. So he would walk over to his desk as he took his pants off before seeing a note on his desk. It was signed by Chronoa as he grabbed it and began to read it.

Chronoa: You didn't let me finish talking! So I had to leave you this letter instead. Lord Zenos have assigned for both of us to capture Mira and Towa as they continue to mess with time and other dimensions. This can only be done by you as I can allow you through special permission from Lord Zenos to travel through time to apprehend them. Although there is one drawback. A God of Destruction or Creation my not travel back in time. So your Deity power will be take by Ciri and held for you in a space created by the Grand Priest. Once you've captured them you will fully gain your power back, until then however, you may only use your power in small bursts. That's your new mission. So good luck and I look forward to working with you.

            - Chronoa ❤️

Y/N: What's with the end of the letter?!! He was infinitely baffled by it as he felt that was her pitiful attempt to tease him. So he'd just fold up the letter and put it in a drawer for later if he ever somehow forgets. He would then go to his bathroom as he now began to shower.

To be continued!
——————————————————
Did you all like that?! I know a lot of you did! And I know y'all are gonna want Chronoa in the harem, but I still have to take a poll.

Harem addition- Chronoa (Supreme Kai of Time)

Yes?

Or

No?

Chronoa: Don't I have a say in this?!

No! It's the reader's choice! (All was consensual from Chronoa, the fictional character. So for all the people who'll get made about it being non-consensual. Stop it.)

Chronoa: We hope you enjoyed! Visit again soon! 😘

Alright! I'll see you all next chapter! じゃあね!

1360 words!