Chapter 21: Father son bonding and goodbyes?!

Ahem. I hate to inform you that next weeks chapter will be delayed until the week after. I have something huge planned for the next two chapters, so I'll be releasing them the week after the next chapter was supposed to be out. That way I can focus a bit on school and also give these next two chapters absolute bangers. Although, there will be a mini chapter for Halloween! I hope you understand, and I hope you enjoy! Now let's gooooo!!!!!
——————————————————
**10 Days Later**

(Y/N) would be sitting by himself at a lake area behind Bulma's house as everyone was either relaxing and getting to know everyone of(Y/N)'s friends and family, or eating food and savoring it. Soon Imoya and Yaoyorozu would walk over to (Y/N) with a plate of food as Imoya spoke up.

Imoya: Hey... you doing ok? You haven't eaten at all today, it's not like you. Yaoyorozu would nod and agree with this statement as she offered (Y/N) the plate, which he slowly accepted.

Y/N: I-I'm fine. It's just... what they said to me shook me...

**Flashback**

Y/N: What's happening?

Whis: A true Saiyan Deity has been born.

Everyone: A what?!

Whis: Yes. Lord Beerus and I felt it when (Y/N) was born, he was destined to be the first true Saiyan God. For every 10,000 years a True Saiyan God is born of a powerful warrior. Goku being his father would make sense. Hence...

Beerus: You have all been in the presence of a God.

Midoiya: Wait, Lord Beerus. I thought he was an alien though?

Beerus: Oh that hasn't changed. However, he was never able to control his power properly up until Ciri trained him.

Aizawa: Then why didn't this happen in our universe right after she trained him?

Whis: It's possible he was restricted in your universe, not being able to fully unleash his power. So you could say that battle with Vegeta allowed him to unlock the power locked deep within him.

Vegeta: What?! So I helped him become a God?!

Whis: You helped him unlock his Godly power. He was always a God, since birth.

**Flashback End**

Imoya: That doesn't change anything. You're still the (Y/N) we know and love. God or not.

Y/N: Thanks Imoya... that means a lot. He said as he hugged her, soon Yaoyorozu joining in to help comfort the Saiyan Deity.

Whis and Beerus would soon walk over with Ciri as Beerus spoke up.

Beerus: Hope we aren't interrupting anything here. Anyways, it's time we begin your training into Godhood. Your father and Vegeta will be joining us as well, since you saiyans always push yourselves to your limits when facing eachother.

Imoya: Lord Beerus! Can I go too? I can hold my own with him too!

Beerus: Hmm... very well, but don't hinder his training. I have a feeling Lord Zeno would like to have a few words with him once his training is completed. This would make Imoya gulp a bit, but she would nod.