Chapter 7: Hospital visits and planning?!

Let us begin...
——————————————————
We join our young heroes at at hospital as Midoriya is waking up in another room as (Y/N) is currently alone with Yaoyorozu in her room, speaking to her, Toga still being handcuffed just behind him.

Y/N: You feeling better Yaoyorozu?

Yaoyorozu: Sort of... my head still hurts a bit, but other than that I'm fine.

(Y/N) would then pull out a bag full of beans as he gave Yaoyorozu one.

Y/N: I'm about to tell you something I've only told All Might and Midoriya. I plan to tell the rest of the class... but now isn't the time. First, eat that. You'll gain all your strength and stamina back along with the plus of being full for 10 days.

Yaoyorozu was skeptical about the bean at first, but once she saw the seriousness in (Y/N)'s eyes, she would nod as she ate the senzu bean. Once she swallowed it, her injuries were gone and her head cleared up as she looked to (Y/N) amazed.

Yaoyorozu: What was in that bean?! It fully replenished me! Oh... also, are you sure you want to share your secrets in front of a villain? That doesn't seem very wise (Y/N).

Y/N: It's fine. She's slowly starting to turn over a new leaf. I can sense it in her. Anyways... here we go.

(Y/N) then began to explain everything to her about the Saiyans, his universe, and why he's here. Just as he had explained to Midoriya and All Might.

Yaoyorozu: So... you're an alien from a warrior race and your father one of the strongest beings in the multiverse?

Y/N: Well... was. He was murdered by one of his old enemies because well... my old man did have a habit of dropping his guard at the worst times.

Toga: Is that why my knife broke when I tried to stab you? Cause you're not human?

Y/N: Pretty much, yeah. Anyways... Yaoyorozu, at the camp I overheard you tell Aizawa Sensei you put a tracker on that Nomu thing. Is that true?

Yaoyorozu: Yes... why? Wait, no. You don't plan to go save Bakugou alone do you?!

Y/N: I won't be alone. I've got my alien friends remember? They're all almost just as strong as me. So we'll be able to save him. Even if he is an asshole, he's our classmate. So we need to do something. Even if we get kicked out of U.A for trying.

Yaoyorozu would think for a second before she nodded as she created a tracking remote for the tracking device she put on the nomu.

Yaoyorozu: I'll give you this on one condition. I get to go too.

Toga: Oh! Tag along! I want in!

Then suddenly from the door four people would walk out. Todoroki, Kirishima, Iida, and Midoriya.

Kirishima: We wanna join too!

Midoriya: (Y/N) I'm sorry! I tried to stop them, but they just kept listening... they heard all of it... He said as he looked down in shame.

Y/N: It's fine Midoriya... I sensed them from behind the door. I knew you four would want in, so I let you hear everything about me too. But listen to me, all of you! If you tell anyone without my ok, I'll personally make your stay at U.A harder by any means necessary. Got it?!

Everyone except Toga: Yes sir!

Toga: What about me? I don't go to U.A, so what'll you do to me if I talk?

Y/N: Trust me... you won't. Anyways, Midoriya open wide. (Y/N) said as he grabbed a senzu bean and walked to Midoriya, putting it in his mouth as he ate it. Instantly healing him.

Y/N: Toga... you're to stick with me at all times. If you even think about running away, I'll catch you and make sure you regret it. He said as he walked to Toga and with one swift chop, broke her handcuffs off and shattered them. Freeing Toga.

Toga: My my, so demanding. Fine, I'll follow your orders. She said as she smirked at him.

Y/N: Alright everyone, let's get to planning on Operation: Rescue Pomeranian!

As he said that Imoya, Chimo, and Ume walked in as Imoya chuckled.

Imoya: Even when he's not here you still make fun of him. Welp, not like I care about making fun of him, I'm just here to help out. So let's get to planning.

To be continued!
——————————————————
Sorry for the shorter chapter ladies and gentlemen, but the main event is next time. So stay tuned! Laters!

Only 781 words, eh. The next one will have more.