Chapter 14: Internships, patrol, and a new foe?!

(Throwback to chapter 1's image!! Alright, let's go!)
——————————————————————

We continue our story after a couple days where everyone i n 1-A has chosen their hero internships and those who failed kept going to their training to gain their provisional licenses. (Y/N) however, could not seem to find an internship to join since they all seemed boring to him. Midoriya would convince him to join the Nighteye agency since Mirio was also there, so (Y/N) would agree and join Midoriya and Mirio on their way to the agency.

**Scene Change**

The three students make it to the agency as Mirio opens the door to Sir Nighteye having a girl strapped to a contraption as it was tickling her. This was confusing and concerning for both 1-A students as Mirio said nothing. Midoriya would then make an imitation of All Mights face upon his own as he tried at his best All Might voice.

Midoriya: I'm Izuku Midoriya!

This didn't seem to go over well with Sir Nighteye as he gave a cold and somewhat angered glare at Midoriya.

Nighteye: Are you... ridiculing All Might?!

This would throw Midoriya for a loop as Nighteye walked up to him and began scolding him on how All Might's face should look. Soon after that both Midoriya and Nighteye were talking about All Might as Mirio went to let the woman off the machine she was strapped to. After this everyone would be told to leave as the woman, Mirio, and (Y/N) would walk out and (Y/N) checked a phone he was given when he'd first come to the universe, it allowed him to communicate throughout the multiverse as it was created by the Grand Priest for (Y/N), Imoya, Chimo, and Ume, with each having their own. He had put it away as he said aloud.

Y/N: Togata Senpai, is this agency really that good? Cause I was looking through my offers, and it seems having helped All Might fight that villain got me lots of attention as I got an offer from the number 5 and number 2 heroes. Miruko and Endeavor, should I stay here or go with one of them?
(P.S. I'll only use honorifics when I feel like. So sometimes it'll just be Mirio, and other times it'll be Togata Senpai. Same goes for the teachers.)

Mirio: Wow (Y/N)! Those two are very well known and strong. But since you're so strong, I'm gonna be honest, I feel in raw power Miruko is stronger than Endeavor. In quirk power, Endeavor is stronger, so it's up to you since I know you're obsessed with stronger allies and foes. He finished his explanation and view on the matter whilst patting him on the back.

Y/N: Thanks Mirio, I think I know who I'll go with now. He said as soon as a loud slam could be heard from Nighteye's office. So the three would walk back to the office and walk in as Nighteye was explaining something to Midoriya. Midoriya would nod as he stood up holding the stamp for his form and stamped it himself.
(In this version I feel with Midoriya's extra training to master One For All, he would be fast enough to get the stamp from Sir Nighteye, but he'd still slam into the wall afterwards.)

Nighteye: Are you also here to join my agency? He'd ask as he turned to (Y/N).

Midoriya: Yeah, are you? I feel like here would be great for you.

Y/N: No, sorry. I was going to join here, but I weighed my options as I had offers from the pro heroes Endeavor and Miruko. Since Togata Senpai explained that Miruko has great raw strength, I think I'll join her agency. Sorry for wasting time.

Nighteye: No, it's fine. You just needed to figure out where to go. Now go to sign up for your choice before it's too late.

Midoriya: Yeah! I hope we can work together later on (Y/N), bye! He'd say as he waved goodbye to (Y/N) as he left, also waving goodbye.