Chapter 8 (Part 3): Rescue Op and an intense battle?!

(You may play the music from the beginning if you want. Now let's go!)

(Y/N) would wake up, staring at his beaten body in the crater he'd created as what seemed to be moonlight shone on him. His tail would be swishing back and forth as he began to try and get up, accidentally looking straight up at the moon as his body began to absorb its Blutz waves, he had no time to react, so he had no choice.

Whilst All Might was losing in his fight against All For One, the ground began to shake violently as what seemed to be a giant ape arose from where (Y/N) was at. Swinging wildly and indiscriminately around him, seeming to not have any sense of control.

All Migh: Young (Y/N)?! Is that you?!

**Y/N's thoughts**

(Y/N)'s mind was blank as he was in his great ape transformation, only him, floating in what seemed to be a black void. However, in this void (Y/N) heard his name be called out as he looked up. His memories slowly began to flood in of his friends and family as in the outside world the great ape stopped its rampage and began to turn golden. He would then remember the words of some very close friends, and his father.

Whis: It seems you are regaining consciousness. We will be rooting you on from here. Good luck (Y/N)!

Beerus: Beat his ass kid, or else I'll destroy you. Beerus said in a joking manner as he smirked.

Vegeta: Show him the might of the Saiyans!

Goku: I know you've got what it takes son. Just remember... your family and friends are always with you. Now go, defeat your enemy for them! He said, giving (Y/N) his signature thumbs up and genuine smile.

These positive memories would allow him to regain control of his body.

**Back to reality! (Oh! There goes gravity!)**

The great ape that seemed to have been ramping a minute ago, seemed to have calmed down and begin to shrink down. A light would engulf it as it shrunk back to human size, and once that light cleared, it revealed (Y/N) as an adult with red fur, a red tail, and long spikier hair.

 A light would engulf it as it shrunk back to human size, and once that light cleared, it revealed (Y/N) as an adult with red fur, a red tail, and long spikier hair

Y/N: Hmm... He would quietly examine his body before charging at All For One and punching him square in the jaw, sending him into a building.

All Might: Amazing! It's been hard for me to just hold him back, and yet you sent him flying with one blow!

(Y/N) would then notice his friends unconscious bodies laid out on the ground as both All Might and All For One noticed where his gaze was.