Chapter 29: Merry Christmas!!

Alrighty then everyone! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope you're all having a happy and joyful day. And hopefully spending time with your family. I hope you all enjoy and also have a great weekend!
——————————————————

**Timeskip. One week after meeting Chronoa**

All of class 1-A would be walking around the dorm building's common room either sporting a Christmas sweater or hat as they began to celebrate the holiday known to the world as Christmas. A Christmas tree would sit in the middle of the common room as everyone had gathered around it, looking for whichever gifts were theirs as Aizawa, Miruko, and Ciri walked over to them.

Aizawa: Hey! No opening your presents until parents arrive. They're bringing more presents for you, so be patient. Or I'll have you doing schoolwork until New Years. This put a fright into everyone as those who picked up their gifts quickly put them back.

However, (Y/N), Imoya, Chimo, Ume, and Toga would notice they had no gifts under the tree.

Toga: Um, Sensei. Where are our gifts? She would ask her teacher as (Y/N) really didn't care about gifts. He just enjoyed the time he got to spend with his friends and was awaiting the arrival of his family. Besides, what could he possibly want or need anyways?

Aizawa: Unfortunately for you we couldn't find any family Himiko. So we asked some parents of our students here and three families wanted to give you gifts. So we'll just need to wait for their arrival. As for the others, we just need to wait for their families to arrive from universe 7. As if on cue a sonic boom was heard outside as something was heard landing outside as a signature "hmph" and a "Wow!" Were heard from two of our favorite Saiyans.

Everyone would know exactly who it was as a large group of people walked through the doors. All the Z-fighters and their family and friends had entered the dorms as class 1-A greeted them warmly, then Bulma and Chi-Chi spoke up as they made their way to their children.

Bulma: How's it going honey? Got yourself a boyfriend yet? She asked Imoya as she hugged her tightly, still unaware (Y/N) and her were dating.

Imoya: Mom! She'd yell at her mother, embarrassed at what she'd just said. Though deep down she felt happy to see her family, so she'd return the hug.

Chi-Chi: What about you Mr. God?! I want more grandchildren! Goten hasn't gotten a girlfriend yet, and at the rate he's going he might never get one. She'd say to her youngest son as she ruffled his hair before hugging him.

Y/N: Seriously mom?! Gohan already has Pan, why do you want even more grandchildren? He'd be a bit less embarrassed as he hugged her back since after seeing those traumatic event, just seeing them here and ok was alright to him.

Goku and Vegeta would walk over to their wives and children next as Gohan and Picollo went to go talk to Mr. Aizawa and Miruko as the two warriors also had experience in teaching, Picollo more in combat and Gohan in academics.

Goku: Heya son, I heard from Zennys that you got a new mission. They had contacted Lord Beerus and Whis to tell me about it. He'd say before Vegeta spoke up.

Vegeta: Although I don't know why he'd tell you of all people. Why not just tell Lord Beerus and Whis? Also, are you two keeping up with your training? He'd ask the two young Saiyans as they nodded vigorously at him.

Beerus: Lord Zenos didn't mean to tell Goku, they merely called to inform us and Goku being Goku. He of course ease dropped on us, but I couldn't do anything to him in front of my Lords. Beerus retorted as he also answered Vegeta's question as he walked into the dorms with Whis by his side.