Disclaimer

Disclaimer:

This is the third installment of Prestige Series.

The Prestige Series: The story of a rapidly escalating feud between an elite familites: Identity, Obsession, Money, Fame.

Names, characters, place, business, events and incidents are purely imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual incident is purely coincidental.

Some chapters may contain grammatical and typographical errors; foul words and matured scenes that are not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk.

LIGHT STORY LANG PO ITO.

January 5, 2022 — May 8, 2024

Note: My characters are flawed. The plot of this story is somehow superficial so you might find it too cliche. I hope for your consideration and understanding. I'm just a new writer so please, bear with all my shortcomings. I promise to do better.

Thank you and stay safe!

***

Story Description

The Prestige Series 3

Lene wants a fairytale-like-relationship just like what she witnessed in books. Pure and magical- a prince who will show her the sparks, rainbows and most especially a love like no other. A love that transcend beyond the horizon.

But what life gives her? Dicks.

Lene's stand on love changes drastically. She became fond of playing and flirting, nothing more. She had undergone through series of breakups and sorcery before she finally found his so-called-prince.

But what if, the prince is the antagonist of her own story? What if, he is a prince who has a dark past. A prince who happens to be the misunderstood villain. A prince who actually offered her to a lion's den.

Is happily ever still possible? Or fairy tales just lied about it?