//33//

Update 2 of 2

EMERALD EYED LADY

KRUEL's P.O.V

I was confused about what was happening.

I had been properly bathed by two ladies that must've been used to doing it seeing as they continuously flirted with me by battling their eyelashes and smiling shyly at me.

None of them had any problem seeing me naked yet I felt uncomfortable for the first time in all my life of being a werewolf that continuously shredded clothes and had to walk around the pack in my birthday suit until I made it to a new pair of clothing.

After the bath, I was taken to a completely furnished room where I wasn't allowed to dress up yet.

I sat in a red robe, courtesy of Zenith I believed, as the same ladies cleared my facial hair and trimmed my hair that had somehow managed to grow passed my shoulders.

When they were done, they offered me some privacy and left as I got the chance to appreciate the fact that I wasn't dead yet and I finally got rid of the blood and dirt on my body. I looked at the clean clothing laying on the bed that were unnervingly my size but it wasn't my style.

I really couldn't complain so I grabbed the khaki pants and took the white shirt and buttoned it from the fourth button going down. My neck was still bruised up from the silver chain that was clasped around it since the day I was locked up so I needed it to breathe.

Breakfast was set up half an hour later and my skepticism made me think it was poisoned but I reasoned with myself. If he wanted me dead, he'd make me suffer before doing so.

Carefully, I ate the food and left what I couldn't handle. I started getting used to tiny rations of food so there was a limit as to how much I could actually take.

My injuries started to heal painfully slow but it was progression. I could already feel my strength come back and I knew I had to save it for whatever Zenith had in store for me.

***

I was escorted to an office furnished with a crimson red table in the center of the room lined with bright red chairs on either side of it.

Honestly, everything was red. Just all in different shades.

Except the white curtains that contrasted sickly with the room.

I walked over to the window and took a look at what was behind the glass.

In a minute, I already saw this place as one that my wolves and I didn't belong. We had to get out of here but I had no idea how I would do that.

This was the first time I left the cell so there was still so much for me to see before making a plan to escape.

If I couldn't get us all out, then I could at least try to save them and stay behind to cause enough of a distraction to buy them time to get out.

How hard could that possibly be?

‘Harder than you think, you douche.’ Eren sighs, ‘But it's worth a try.’

‘Then it's settled.’ I finalized.

"I hope Zenith has been treating you well." I heard a sweet female voice say from the same door I walked through a few minutes ago.

I hadn't even noticed her walk in, too distracted by my thoughts on escape but the first thing I noticed were her eyes. They were a bright emerald green that shone even in the dim light of the room.