get

"You guys can stay here if you want." Brian insisted.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded his head yes.

"If you need to go get that girl you should probably go now." Markus pointed out.

"Shit you're right. I'll be back later tonight hopefully with a girl."

I ran out and got in my car and drove to Monterey. It's a 5 hour drive. I went to Janey's house. Her parents car wasn't there. She opened the door and gasped. She hugged me tight.

"Teddy bear! Oh thank god you're back. I was worried sick. Where have you been? What have you don't with your hair?" She greeted.

I really really missed being called that by her. She pulled me in and made me sit on he couch as she hugged me more.

"I have a really crazy story to tell you." I began. She let go and looked at me eagerly to hear it. "But please don't get mad. Know that these people are dead to me."

"Okay." She nodded her head.

"I left and drove to Hollywood. I brought my guitar. And somebody saw me and pulled me into a record store. Brian, Markus, and Eddy. And I joined their band as the guitar player. I came up with a completely new identity named Will Mars; my alter ego." I continued. "I then met this one 'girl' who ended up being Eddy's 'sister' names Alex. Without my knowledge she used to be a dude. Well we had a gig and she found out that my real name is Chris and got pissed and broke up with me."

"Wow, a lot of things have happened. What else?" She interrupted.

"Well after that Eddy kissed me and tricked me into thinking I was his new boyfriend. He called Brian; who I live with and told him about how he's gonna break my heart about fucking me and so on just because I made Alex cry. Well I'm tired of being pushed around so we're fighting back."

"Oh my god. But why did you come back here if you need to be there to fight him?"

"Because I need your help on the plan." I sighed. "I'm gonna make him think that I'm falling in love with him. But I want you to make him fall in love with you. You'll act like you're just my friend. Then we'll expose him of being a 'cheater' and make it bad enough hat no one will ever want to sign him."

"I'm that the only reason you came back? To use me for revenge?" She asked.

"No baby. Ever since I left I have been regretting every second of leaving you. You're my only love. And I'd never ever lie about that. Cause I know what it feels like to be told I love you without it being true. I really really wanna get back together with you. And you don't have to do this if you don't want to. It's just that it's a chance for us to be together again and you're really good at acting."

"I love you too. And I'd love more than anything to get back together with you. I'm in. Let me just go pack a bag." She announced.

I followed her to her room and helped her pack a bag.

"I can't believe we're together again." I whispered.

"Me neither." She agreed.

She left a note for her parents then we left. In the way there her parents called her for a better explanation so I had to explain it for her and get yelled at.

I then told her more about Brian and Markus, more of what happened the past few days, and more of the plan. We eventually got there. We pulled up in front of the house. She only had a suitcase with her.