France

"That was really really good. I'd never be able to play that." I complimented.

"Thank you Chris." Lucas thanked. "Can we go play a game of basketball?"

"No. It's getting dark out." Their mom declined.

"How about tomorrow we go to the game place?" Brian insisted. Lucas agreed.

They ended up keeping his room the same as when he left it. We brought our bags in. He had a bunk bed. Cool. He slept on top and I slept on bottom. We were both so tired we barely even talked.

We woke up the next morning at about the same time. He got up and I climbed off the top bunk. We both started to get dressed.

"Do you wanna go with us to the courts?" He asked.

"If that's okay with you and Lucas." I answered.

"Of course it is." He assured.

"Except as a warning. I'm the Sid Vicious of any sport." I warned.

He just laughed. We walked out. Lucas was sitting on the floor next to the door. He jumped up.

"Finally. You guys are up. Let's go." He insisted. He had a big bag with him.

"What's all that?" I questioned.

"Tennis rackets and tennis balls, golf clubs and golf balls, basket ball, a football, and water bottles." He explained.

"So you're prepared." Brian chuckled.

He nodded his head yes. We then left. We got a taxi there. I knew I was gonna embarrass myself here. We got there. It was just a bunch of courts for different sports.

"So what do you wanna play first?" Brian asked.

"How about football." Lucas insisted.

We all agreed and went to a feild. He got out a soccer ball. I stood their confused.

"That's a soccer ball." I pointed out.

"It's a football too Chris." Brian corrected.

We played a game. After about an hour our time was up. Apparently we get an hour per court. We then played basketball and a short game of golf.

The last sport was tennis. I decide to sit out for this. I was tired of embarrassing myself by failing miserably at everything. Plus it's a 1 on 1 game.

I watched them play it. Specifically Brian. His shirt kept lifting up a little.

I never noticed how muscular of a body he had until now. I bit my lip. He was hot. Really hot.

"Earth to Chris." Brian called out cuffing his hands around his mouth. He was standing in front of me. I stood up.

"Sorry. I was zoned out." I apologized.

"It's fine." Brian said. I walked behind them as we left.

"That was really really fun. I missed doing this." Lucas declared.

"Don't you have any friends to go here with?" Brian implied. He shook his head no.

"Anyway, what do you guys want to do now?" Lucas changed the subject.

They both looked at me. In my head I was saying Brian. But I know I couldn't.

"I don't know anything here except the Eiffel Tower. And that's in Paris." I admitted. "So I'm just doing whatever you guys are doing."

"I have an idea." Brian announced. "I'm gonna get the both of you out of your comfort zones."

We looked at him confused. We took a taxi to the mall. A piano was in the middle of the place. Open to the public to play.

"What are you planning?" Lucas asked.

"You're gonna play Rocket Man and you're gonna sing."

"No. Never in a billion years." I denied. Lucas sat at the piano. "You know I can't sing in front of people unless I'm Will Mars." I whispered.

"That's why you're gonna do this." He declared.

Lucas started playing Rocket Man. And I was forced to sing it. People complimented and smiled. I was extremely uncomfortable. And happy when it was over. I flipped off Brian.