freak

We walked in. My arm was draped over her shoulder.

"Okay. How the fuck does Will always get the hottest chics?" Markus asked. Janey giggled while I shot a glare at him.

"Janey, meet Brian and Markus. Brian, Markus, meet Janey." I introduced.

"Thank you for letting me. Stay here too." Janey thanked.

"Don't thank me. It's my pleasure." Brian assured.

"Well it's getting pretty late and I've spent all day here." Markus declared. "See you guys tomorrow."

He then left. I showed Janey to my room. She sat on the edge of my bed.

"He called you Will. Do they know your real name?" Janey pointed out.

"Yeah, they do. But I first introduced myself as Will and so they just call me Will." I explained.

"Who is Will Mars though?" She questioned.

I put in the eye contacts and put on my mask.

"Woah, you look completely different... No wonder your dad didn't recognize you."

There was then a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said as I set the mask down on the dresser. Brian walked in.

"Dude. I know you're not wearing the makeup or mask, but those contacts are weird as fuck." Brian declared. I chuckled a little. "Anyway, Markus and I thought that maybe when all of this I'd over the three of us can start a band together. You can be the guitarist and singer. That's what Green Day does."

"Uh yeah, that'd be really cool." I answered.

"I didn't know you can sing." Janey admitted.

"Hell yeah. Sing a song Will." Brian insisted.

But I refused. After them both chanting for me to sing a song I eventually gave in.

"I need something to sedate me. But I can't afford the high. Give me something to help me escape. Smells like a freakshow." I sang part of Smells Like A Freakshow by Avatar. She was amazed.

"Anyway. Sorry to interrupt. Hope I didn't kill 'the mood'. Night."

He then walked out. Janey looked down. I took out the contacts and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry about him." I apologized.

"No, don't be sorry. I'm actually kinda happy that got brought up." She paused for a second. "I'm ready Chris."

Without hesitation I started kissing her. We removed each other's clothes. I was hovering on top of her. I entered her and started thrusting back and forth.

I glanced down and saw red. I quickly got out of her and jumped up. She sat up.

"Oh my god! Why are you bleeding!?" I freaked. She looked down and gasped.

"I don't know! It's not that time of the months!" She began to panic too. Brian then barged in. Only in his boxers.

"What happened!? Why are you yelling!?" He asked. We quickly covered ourselves up.

"We need to go to the hospital!" I declared.

"Put something on and come into the kitchen. I can't believe I have to explain this to you." He sighed as he walked out.

We glanced at each other then got dressed. We walked to the kitchen. It was 10pm. Brian was standing at the counter still in boxers. He made a cup of coffee and was putting a bit of whiskey in it.

"You're like the little brother I never had, and I have to teach and tell you the dumbest of things so yu don't fuck up on things." Brian said.

He wasn't wrong... He stirred the drink, took a sip, and turned around to look at us. We were looking down in embarrassment.

"Were you a virgin?" He asked Janey. She nodded her head yes.