news

I got up and wandered around the house trying to find Brian. I opened the door to the basement and heard the piano. I walked down the the piano room. He glanced at me and lifted up his right arm a little.

I ducked under it and climbed onto his lap. I sat facing him. My arms and legs were wrapped around him with my head resting on his shoulder.

He continued playing the song he was playing. As if I didn't bother him one bit.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked.

"Janey's pregnant with my baby." I announced.

He made the 'dramatic piano effect'. It honestly made me smirk a little.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know. That's the problem. I'm going over there later today to discuss it."

He hugged me back as I buried my face into his shoulder.

"What am I gonna do Brian? I'm not ready to be a dad." I began to cry. "And I know she'll want me to get back together with her to help take car of the baby. But I don't want to leave you, but I also don't want to not be in the child's life."

"The baby can always come over here like maybe on weekends or something. And if circumstances and up leading to it, she can move in with us too." I wiped away my tears.

"Can you please go with me? You're gonna be a big part in the baby's life anyway."

"Of course I'll go with you. But you should call Janey to tell her that I'm coming be we leave." I thought for a second.

"Can we please have a quickie?"

"No Chris. We have things to do." He whsipered.

I got off if him and sighed. We went back upstairs and got dressed. I called Janey.

"Are you on your way?" She picked up the phone.

"About to be. But I just wanted to tell you that Brain if most definitely gonna be a large factor in our child's life. So I think he should also be in this conversation too." I said. "Meaning he's my boyfriend.

"Yeah, he probably should be." She agreed.

After about 2 more minutes we hung up and I walked out. Brian and Markus were in the living room talking.

"Hey, wanna start a club of father's of unexpected pregnancies from ex's?" Marks asked.

"You too?" I implied. He nodded his head yes.

"Anyway, I came over to tell you guys that. But you lovebirds should probably be going by now." Markus insisted.

Brian and I then left. After 5 hours we soon got to Janey's house.

We knocked on the door. He father answered glaring at us. He forced us both to cone in and sit at the dining room table with Janey and her mom.

Chris, it's not just a baby. They're tains." Janey announced. Our eyes widened.

"What do you plan on doing?" Her dad asked. I thought for a second.

"Well as much as I hate it... Maybe we should take care of one and you can take take care of the other." I implied.

"I was thinking the same." Janey agreed. She then looked at Brian.

"We can turn Chris's old room into a nursery."

After about 2 hours we left again. I was terrified.