her

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Well I figured we could just go back to your place. There's not much to actually show you around." She admitted.

"Hey, I'm completely okay with that." I chuckled.

I drove back to Brian's place. We got out and walked in. Brian wasn't home yet. We went into my room.

I closed and locked the door. I turned on some music for background noise.

We began to make out and removed each other's clothes. She laid on my bed. I hovered on top of her. I then realized something.

"Fuck, I don't have a condom." I cursed.

"It's okay. I can't get pregnant." She admitted.

I nodded my head okay and continued. I entered her and thrusted back and forth. All we could hear was her moans and my grunts.

We soon reached our climax and I got out of her. I continued kissing and nibbling on her neck. I kissed her lips and bit her bottom lip as I pulled away. I looked her up and down.

"You're truly the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I whispered.

"And you're the most handsome man I've ever seen." She complimented back.

Following with a kiss. We soon got up and got dressed. I walked her out. We passed by Brian as we walked to the front door. I then drove her back home.

That felt good. I haven't had sex in so long. Janey's a virgin and was always too scared to loose it. I haven't even seen her naked before.

"I really wanna see you again." I said.

"I'm your girlfriend. Of course you'll see me again." She giggled.

She kissed me then got out. Holy shit she's bad ass. I then drove back home. I walked into the kitchen.

"Did you organize and wash all the dishes?" Brian asked.

"Yeah." I answered. "So I got a girlfriend on only the second day of being here." I announced.

"So was the sex weird?" He questioned.

"No. It was amazing. Why would it be weird?"

I was confused on why he asked that. He burst out laughing.

"She didn't tell you!?" He barely got out.

"Tell me what?" I responded.

"Alex used to be a dude!" He announced.

"No. You're just fucking with me." I denied. "Every part of her was female. That's impossible."

"This is fucking hilarious." He then called Eddy and put it on speaker.

"Hey, what's up?" Eddy picked up the phone.

"Will just fucked Alex and didn't know that she used to be a dude!" Brian told Eddy. He began laughing hysterically too. "And he thinks I'm fucking with him!"

"Bro, go call Alex. She'll tell you." Eddy insisted. I walked into the other room and called Alex.

"Alex. Please please please be completely honest." I pleaded the moment she picked up the phone.

"Okay, what's wrong?" She replied.

"Did you use to be a dude? Brian and Eddy said you were." I asked.

"They're telling the truth. I'm male to female. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just wanted to make sure that you actually care about me before I tell you." She confirmed. My eyes widened. "I understand if this affects everything and you don't want to be with me anymore."

"No, no. I do care about you. And this doesn't change anything. I promise." I assured. "I'm just uh... It caught me off gaurd."

"I'm get it. But thank you for understanding. You're really the best." She thanked. "Love you."

She then hung up. I gasped when she said love you. A girl has never told me that before. That that's new. And it felt... Good. And I think I feel the same way. I walked into the kitchen. Brian was still dying of laughter.