V

Walking in the busy streets of New York, Jennie Kim was totally clueless that her own feet led her into a club. All that she knew was she's feeling betrayed, frustrated and heartbroken

Remembering what happened earlier makes her so angry and sad at the same time. Jennie isn't the type of girl who goes to parties and clubs but right now, all she wanted to do was to forget what happened between her and her 'ex-boyfriend.'

The brunette's small figure was cheerfully jumping and skipping her steps on her way to his apartment, super delighted to tell her sweet and charming boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong, her achievement.

When she arrived at the front door, she immediately typed his passcode and unlocked the door only to be greeted by a painful scene; her boyfriend, hovering above another girl, making out in the couch.

The food she had in hand fell over the floor which caught Jiyong and the girl's attention. Standing up from the couch, he wore his shirt and approached Jennie but before he could touch her, a hard slap landed on his right cheek.

"Honey, I can explain." He tried to move towards her again but failed when she was the one who stepped backwards.

"Stop right there and don't ever come near me! " she yelled and pointed a finger at him, "how dare you call me 'honey' after what you did?! How could you do this to me?! All my life I never did something that'll ruin this bullshit relationship Jiyong, and here you are, making out with another girl," she forced herself to not break down in front of him but failed when a tear escaped her beautiful eyes, followed by another and another, "You know what?" She lets out a dry laugh and harshly wiped the tears in her face, "You can continue what you're doing because we're over!" She glared at them before storming out of the apartment.

She could hear Jiyong's voice that keeps on yelling her name, begging for her to hear his explanation but she didn't turn back nor spare a glance at him.

Jennie was welcomed by the neon lights, loud sounds of music that echoed every corners of the room and random drunk people as soon as she entered the bar.

"One 'Aunt Roberta' please." She wailed to the bartender as she sat in one of the stools provided. After a minute of preparing the drink, the bartender returned and handed her the alcohol.

She drank it in one go and asked for another and the bartender obeyed, he keeps on giving her shots of the alcohol whenever she asked to.

Drinking the liquor for the second time, she ordered the same again. What she needed is to get drunk enough to forget his problems and let loose until...

"Hey, pretty girl." Someone suddenly sat beside her which caused her to stop drinking.

Jennie let out a snort and faced the guy, a good looking guy. He was wearing a black jacket with a white shirt inside and denim jeans. His hair was styled, flawless skin and he has a perfect nose.

She shook her head when she noticed that she's checking him out, "me? Pretty? No." She sassily said and rolled her eyes, drinking the glass of alcohol in her hand.

"Are you okay?" The guy asked once again.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" She replied.

"No, " the man shook his head.

"Then why'd you ask?" While saying these, she motioned the bartender to give her more alcohol.

"I'm just confused, what does a pretty girl like you doing in a club looking so problematic and heartbroken." The man answered.