Stranded In Parallel London

I waited for two hours in the console room before he came in, a small smile on his face. Once the door was shut, i put us back into the vortex so that he could get some rest. Instead, he just sat on the jumper seat next to me, and started telling me about his adventures before Rose.

The other two joined us once they woke up, Rose seeming a little unhappy at the fact i got the Doctor talking and laughing again but i shrugged it off. It was him we had to worry about. She and the Doctor started talking about their own adventures, before i joined them, so i took the time to slip away and get some sleep.

=

I bolted upright, feeling the anger in my mind drain away and shook myself for getting so worked up over a dream. What an idiot i was. Grabbing some leather jeans and underwear, i got dressed – well half dressed – then riffled through the wardrobe for a top, deciding on a black floaty camisole and a leather jacket. Some heeled boots, gold bangles and a golden choker finished the look off. I was just placing a black band in my hair when the Doctor came in.

"Hey, the uh, the Tardis was telling me you had a restless night?" 

I eyed him suspiciously as the Tardis hummed, telling me she did no such thing "I had the strangest dream."

"Want to – er – tell me about it?" he asked, avoiding eye contact.

"Why do you sound like you've done something bad?"

"Well," he laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head. I turned my body to face him, waiting."YouwereinfectedbyanessenceeatingIagnongrubsoigaveyouadreamthatwouldmakeyoureallyjealoussothecreaturecouldbedefeated."

It took me a minute to work out all of what he had said, but when i did my eyes went wide and my cheeks went red.

"You Made me dream that?!" i shrieked, "That-that's just wrong!"

"I couldn't think of anything!" he exclaimed, cowering away from me.

I huffed and crossed my arms, thinking of the dream. I'd woken up to an empty Tardis, only to step outside onto Florana to see the Doctor and Rose . . . being intimate . . . with one another, for some reason Mickey had an Amazonian girlfriend but i ignored that, oh and of course, Rose was having the Doctor's baby. So sue me, i got jealous, but apparently it saved my life. The only issue was him knowing i got jealous over that sort of thing.

"If it helps, i didn't really like making that dream up," he offered, smiling nervously.

"Next time tell me i'm infected, don't just spring it on me in a dream," i warned him.

He opened his mouth to say something else but the Tardis shook. And then again, violently. We were thrown all over the place and i let out a grunt of pain as the Doctor landed on top of me.

"Sorry," he groaned, pushing himself up onto all fours.

Our eyes met, and i was distracted for a moment, but apparently so was he. I forgot about the shaking Tardis, and Rose and Mickey's yells. All i could think about was him, and then the dream came back and i felt myself grow sad.