Even EastEnders Has Ghosts ??

OUTFIT IN EXTERNAL LINK 

+

“Here we are then,” the Doctor grinned, and shrugged on his coat while Rose grabbed her backpack. I pulled on my brown leather jacket and followed the two of them out. We had landed in the corner of a children’s playground, and as much as i wanted to have a shot on the swings, i followed them back to Rose’s flat.

“Mum, it's us! We're back!” Rose called as we moved inside.

“Oh, I don't know why you bother with that phone. You never use it!” Jackie jokingly complained as she came into the living room from the kitchen.

“Shut up, come here!” they hugged.

“Oh, I love you!”

“I love you!”

“I love you so much!”

The Doctor and i tried to sneak past but we were both grabbed in a hug and Jackie laid one on the Doctor. I tried not to get jealous, but i couldn’t help laughing at his disgusted expression.

“Oh, you lovely big fella! Oh, you're all mine.”

“Just, just, just put me down!”

She wandered away from us, to Rose who handed over her backpack and i brushed some lipstick off the Doctor who bent down and planted a quick one on me.

“Oi,” i complained. “Not after some other woman kisses you, you don’t.”

“I've got loads of washing for you,” Rose said, causing us both to turn. “And I got you this.” She held up a blue ornament to Jackie. “It's from the market on this asteroid bazaar. It's made of, er, what's it called?” she turned to the Doctor.

“Bazoolium,” he replied without looking, flicking through a magazine

“Bazoolium. When it gets cold, yeah, it means it's going to rain. When it's hot, it's going to be sunny. You can use it to tell the weather.”

“I've got a surprise for you and all,” Jackie said, sounding more interested in what she had to say.

“Oh, I get her Bazoolium, she doesn't even say thanks,” Rose complained.

“Guess who's coming to visit? You're just in time. He'll be here at ten past. Who do you think it is?”

“I don't know,” Rose frowned.

“Oh go on, guess,” Jackie insisted and i watched Rose become irritable.

“No, I hate guessing. Just tell me.”

“It's your granddad. Granddad Prentice. He's on his way any minute, Right, cup of tea!”

I watched Jackie disappear into the kitchen quite happy, but Rose looked like something really terrible had just happened.

“Rose?” i asked.

“She's gone mad.”

“Tell me something new,” the Doctor teased, winking at me and i smiled a little.

“Granddad Prentice, that's her dad. But he died, like, ten years ago. Oh, my God. She's lost it. Mum?” the Doctor and i shared a glance as Rose moved to the kitchen, “What you just said about granddad.”

“Any second now,” Jackie nodded, excited.

“But he passed away. His heart gave out. Do you remember that?” Rose asked, and the response was even more puzzling.

“Of Course I do.”

“Then how can he come back?” Rose demanded, getting even more irritable.