/2\ Concert Dream

Lilli's POV:

The moment he got out on stage, the whole crowd erupted, including me and my best friend, Zoe. He grinned, scanning the crowd and heading towards the microphone. His outfit was actually quite simple. Black t-shirt, black jeans, silver chain and white trainers.

"How is everyone?" He cheered, getting massive shouts from the crowd. "Guys don't yell at me, I'm treating you all with kindness!" He yelled back laughing. This was a hint to his new song he was releasing soon, "Treat People With Kindness!"

"YESSS!" Zoe screamed. He looked at our area and grinned, before looking back out to everyone. "I hope you all had a safe journey over here, wherever you came from. A massive thank you too al the people that came!" He smiled, waving at the crowd.

I excitedly waved back but he didn't notice. I put my hand back down to my side embarrassingly. "YOU'RE HOT AS FUCKKKK!" Someone a few rows back shouted, making everyone burst into laughter, including us and Harry.

"THIS IS A FAMILY SHOW!" He laughed. We all knew what was coming next. "Or is itttt?" He teased, making, once again, the crowd scream. "Ahhh!" I squealed, looking up at him in adoration.

"Right, now, I personally think we should get this show started!" He smiled. The crowd clapped and cheered with us.

"I think. Hmmm. Let's start with Sign Of The Times!" He yelled in approval as the crowd cheered. A few seconds later, the song began and we all joined in singing.

"Just stop your crying, it's a sign of the times. Welcome to the final show. Hope you're wearing your best clothes." He sang peacefully.

After he had finished the song, we clapped and cheered. And he bowed playfully, making us all laugh. He was about to speak into the microphone, when I loud squeal sound came from the speakers, making the crowd grown. Maintenance people quickly came on stage and tried to sort out the wires and Harry was handed another mic. I covered my ears due to  the loud sound, but it was soon stopped

"Well that was polite. Thanks a lot speakers." He joked. "Sorry you lot. Are you all alright?" Harry asked the crowd. There were a lot of cheers and replies, so he smiled. "Well. I guess we wait." He said, just standing there. I looked away for a moment, to look at Zoe. I gave her a confused look and quickly glanced over at the maintenance guys at the back of the stage.

"Um, Lilli?" Zoe said panickingly, looking up at the stage
"What?" I asked, following her direction.

I was met with Harry emerald green eyes and I gasped. He stared at me for an intesnse few seconds, before shooting me a wink. The girls around me screamed, thinking it was for them, and I just felt a little left out, knowing it was for them.

Harry walked over the the edge of the stage, sitting down cross legged and making my cheeks go red and my eyes wide. "How are you lot?" He asked.

Girls started shouting at him and he winced a little. He put his finger to his lips. "Shhh. Don't make it obvious." He laughed. We nodded and I took a deep breath. "How are you all doing?" He asked again. "We're amazing, so excited to finally be here." I grinned.

The others looked at me in disgust, which I felt a little disappointed but Harry just talked directly to me. "How was your journey here?" He smiled.

"Um, not too bad I guess." I said shyly, laughing a little and trying to stay calm.
"Harry I just need to say this... WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE 'TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS'?" Zoe whisper yelled.

"Soon, sweetheart, soon." He smirked. The maintenance guy came back over and said he was free to carry on.

"It was good talking to you two girls. Treat people with kindness." He laughed, smiling.

"We will!" I called out. He winked once again, turning away and continuing with the show.