/5\ A Surpise For A Surprise

Tia's POV:

I bit my nails nervously, waiting for the plane to finally land.

"Don't worry, he'll be here in no time." Liam said, patting my back.

"I mean, what if he's mad?" I asked. I was keeping it a secret that I would be surprising him at the airport. I had told him that I couldn't make it because I had an important business meeting so he hasn't been texting me much after that.

"I know how he's been acting, he was just disappointed. But he'll be over the moon once he sees you." He comforted.

I nodded, taking a deep breath and looking around. Fans already knew that he was landing today so I saw some of them waiting around.

Most of them recognized me and waved, smiling. I gave them a smile back and heard them start to talk loudly.

"He's here." Liam whispered. We watched as his private jet slowly gets into place and the doors of the entrance open.

The red light turned green, meaning it was opening.

I winced a little as the fans started to scream as someone walked out the doors.

Harry.

My breath got shakier and Liam gripped my shoulders. Harry waved at his fans and looked around, trying to find Liam. He quickly pulled me behind him and Liam waved at him. I waited for him to come over and I grinned, pressing my lips together.

"Alright man? How was the flight?" He asked.
"Eh, it's alright. Just wish Tia could've been on it with me." He sighed. That's when I popped out from behind Liam and the expression on Harry's face was adorable.

"HI BABY!!" I squealed, jumping into his arms. He lifted me up some me feet were slightly off the ground. "Oh my god, Tia. You made it." He said, gripping onto me. "Of course." I whispered. Happy tears started rolling down my cheeks and people around us were cheering.

"I thought you couldn't come?" He asked, pulling away put keeping his arms around me. "I lied. It was a surprise." I giggled.
"Well it's the best surprise I've ever gotten. Also, well, I was gonna do this when I got home, but I can't wait." He said, putting me down.

"Harry, what are you on about!?" I laughed.
"Tia. It's been 3 years since we first met and I'm head over heels in love with you. I can't imagine you not being here by my side and I want us to spend the rest of our lives together." He announced. He got onto one knee and I stumbled back, my hands clamped over my my mouth as I cried.

"Tia Brooke, will you do the honours of becoming my wife?" He asked hopefully. He opened a blue velvet box to reveal a gorgeous ruby ring. "H-Harry. I- Yes! Yes I'll be your wife!" I sobbed, my hands shaking. He carefully slipped the ring into my finger and people gathered around us cheered, clapped and whoo'd.

"I love you, my wife-to-be." He whispered, picking me up again.

"I love you so much, my husband-to-be."