/39\ Halloween Horror (Pt 2)

Kodi's POV:
Recap:

"Of course baby. Never ever again, I swear." He rubbed my back and I kept kissing his neck, up to his jawline and back up to his lips, sharing a passionate, sweet kiss with him.

"I love you, forever and always."

"I love you, my baby girl. Always and forever."

I jolted awake a little, gripping onto the mattress below me, frowning as I stirred awake fully. I turned out what I was grabbing wasn't a mattress, but actually Harry biceps. Harry groaned a little, pressing his hand on the bottom of my back, in some sort of way to get more warmth.

I squealed quietly, nuzzling my head into Harry's tan chest. "Baby." Harry groaned huskily into my ear, making me grin. I leaned up and started peppering kisses all over his face.

He smirked lazily and lifted his head up and little, looking down at me. "That was a lovely way to wake up luv."

"It was lovely to be able to wake you up." I said, frowning slightly as of what happened yesterday. He groaned lightly and placed a sweet kiss on my lips. "I'm sorry baby girl. We will spend the whole day together, ok?" He said sleepily, doing the same and placing kisses all over my face.

I chuckled a little, trailing my hands down his stomach. "That would be nice babe. But I still need to clean up all the Halloween decorations." He huffed, sitting up against the headboard. A strand of his hair dangled down on his forehead, making me crack a smile.

He glanced over at me, smiling slightly. "What?" He laughed.
"You're so handsome." I whispered, leaning in and laying on his chest, looking up at him. "You're gorgeous baby. Don't forget that." He winked cheekily, wrapping an arm around my back.

"No." I frowned, shaking my head. He sat up more, making me get up off his chest. "Kodi." He said in a warning tone.

"Whaaat." I smiled innocently.
"You're beautiful and perfect. You're stunning are you're my everything, you should know this. It's not like I don't tell you a thousand times a day."

"Ok ok, fine." I sighed playfully.
"Say it then." He raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow, making me go dreamy about how perfect he was.

I got lost in his eyes and he poked my nose. "Missy, you can continue with falling in love with me even more in a moment but first you have to say what I just said."

I grumbled, frowning at him but giving in. "Alright, alright. I'm beautiful, I'm perfect, I'm stunning and I'm your everything. There, are you happy?" I said, a smile creeping onto my face.

"Very. Come here." He said, opening his arms. I crawled on top of him, sitting on his thighs and resting my hands on his abdomen.

"You're just perfect, you are. You're literally the most gorgeous man on this planet, it's so shocking. Everything about you makes me so happy and I would literally spend every single day with you without interruption if I could. I don't know how I ended up so lucky in having you. Literally meeting you was the best day of my life, but I didn't know it'd end up like this. And that's why you should never prank me in being dead, ok?" I cheesed, grinning admiring his sexy and godly face.

He was silent, looking down at his hands. "Baby?" I asked, a little worried. My smile dropped when he looked up and saw tears in his eyes. "What wrong Hazza? Was it something I said?" I whispered, my throat tight.

"Not in a wrong way. What you said, was gorgeous. I love you with all my heart baby. I'm gonna spend every day with you and I'll make you the happiest woman alive, and I'll keep that promise and make it last forever." He sniffed. I wiped his eyes and pouted, leaning in to share a passionate kiss.

"I already am the happiest woman, baby. Because I have you."