/11\ Work Buddies (Pt 2)

Erica's POV:

The laptop finally pinged, indicated it was loaded and he tore his eyes away from me.

Please stop looking at me like that it's making me nervous.

"Anyway, I would just copy stuff of Wikipedia usually but I guess we can't really cuz we'll get an F." He laughed.
"I wish we could, it'd be SO much easier."

Then it went awkwardly silent. "You're not too bad to work with." He said quietly after a while. "Likewise, Styles." I smiled.

He typed in a a few stuff and I gathered the paper and pens to write stuff down.

"So it's says here, the first evolution of music was in the 1500's. So I'm guessing cavemen then?"

"What- no, Harry. Since The Battle of Hastings was in 1066, they weren't cavemen, we're they. So cavemen were probably around 450 BC." I laughed. "You what?" He asked, confused, laughing as well.

"Oh my god you thought cavemen were in 1500's.. I can't." I laughed, gripping the hoodie.

"I'm sorry, I'm stupid!" He chuckled.
"Just shut up and get on with it." I laughed. I noted down the information he was giving me.

After an hour, my hand was aching and I grew bored and tired.

"Oh my god, I can't. This is too exhausting!" I sighed, pushing the paper and pens away. "I know, I can't be bothered now." He huffed.

Suddenly, he turned to me and looked at me seriously.

"I'm really sorry. For being horrible to you for so long. I don't know why I did it, but I know that I shouldn't have. I really want to make it up to you." He said.

I was taken aback. He was joking, surely.
"Umm."
"I know, it's cool if you don't wanna. I just..." he paused, putting his hands on my knees.

"I just wanna try and be friends with you." He sighed.

"Harry, that's all I've ever wanted." I smiled happily.

"Really?" He said excitedly, looking up at me.

"I never thought that you'd apologize to me- no offense- but I'd love to be friends." I grinned.

He pulled me into a massive hug and I hugged back.

"One step closer to dating." He whispered, making me freeze.

EXCUSE ME SIR

YOU ARE GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK