/20\ 2nd Argument

Evie's POV:

My and my boyfriend had gotten into another argument a few hours ago, and I'd gone in the spare bedroom to cool off.

This time, it was about him accusing me of flirting with Zayn.

Ok first of all, Zayn lives in a different city. And second, I let him look through my phone and all my messages, but he still didn't believe me and said I'd deleted them.

Right now I was thinking if I should just back my bags and go if he didn't trust me like that.

"Baby, can I speak to you?" A quiet voice said on the other side of the door.

"Leave me alone." I replied, scrolling through my phone. He didn't take that as an answer and he opened the door, stepping into the room.

"So I talked to Zayn." He said.

"And what. Still don't believe me?" I huffed, not facing him.

"No, he confirmed that nothing is going on. And I really do believe him. And you." He added.

"I love how you have to get Zayn's opinion first before believe me. It's like you trust him more than your trust me." I laughed sarcastically.

"Don't you dare say that. You know I trust you more than anyone else in this world." He said angrily. "Yeah? Doesn't seem like it." I mumbled. He sat in front of me on the bed, glaring at me. I didn't look up at him, I just messed around on my phone.

He snatched my phone out of my hands, putting it beside him and he lifted my chin up. "Please baby. I don't know why I accused you like that. I'm a mess, I need to get myself sorted out. I don't know why you stick with me, I'm an awful boyfriend." He sighed. I had to give in at that point after he said that.

"Hey, hey, Harry. Don't say that babe. You're a perfect boyfriend. All couples have their ups and downs once in a while. You're a hot mess, that's what you are. I stay with you because you're an amazing boyfriend anyone could ever have. I don't even know why you chose me out of all those other girls." I smiled.

"Because you're better than anyone else on this planet and no one can ever replace you."