/12\ Massages

Sasha's POV:

I was cleaning up the kitchen when my boyfriend, Harry, stumbled in, looking exhausted. "Hey baby. How was work?" I said, going over to him and wrapping my arms his neck. "It's was ok, I'm just so tired." He yawned, giving me a soft kiss on my lips.

"Do you want a massage?" I asked, stroking his tattoos on his arms with my fingertips. "That would be lovely. Thanks baby." He mumbled, kissing me again. He headed into the bedroom and I quickly rushed into the spare room, chucking some comfort clothes on.

I got an oversized T-shirt and some booty shorts, tying my hair into a ponytail. I ran out the room and went over to mine and Harry's bedroom. I peeked in and he was laying on hit stomach, with his shirt off and he was ceiling through Twitter.

I slowly crept in, partially shutting the door. I climbed on the bed and but my knees either side of his waist so I was hovering over him.

"Hi baby." He mumbled sleepily, snuggling his head into the pillow. "Hiya babe. You ready?" I asked.

He nodded into the pillow and I began to massage his shoulders. I instantly felt his whole body relax and he groaned in satisfaction.

I rubbed my fingers into his shoulder nerves and he shivered a little. I went to his upper back, dragging my finger tips along the bottom of his neck.

"You're the best babygirl." He sighed.
"Thank you Hazza." I laughed. I worked my way to the middle of his back, pressing my knuckles onto his spine and rubbing them in a circular motion.

He made strange noises and he kept moving. "Fuck that's good. Keep going." He breathes out. "Harry, this sounds sexual." I mumbled, my cheeks turning red.

"It can be." He answered.
"No, Harry. It's time to relax." I warned. He huffed and I carried on massaging his back. "Lower." He said.

As I did, I felt him tense up a little. His back muscles flexed intensely but then calmed down again.

After another 15 minutes, I heard light snores coming from Harry. I smiled, peering over his shoulder, some of his hair was covering his eyes and his mouth was open slightly.

I slowly climbed off him, crawling in the bed beside him.

Feeling the presence of me, he mumbled sleepily and grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him and putting his head in my neck.

Both his arms were wrapped tightly around me as if I was a life sized teddy bear. I put one of my legs over his waist and he pulled my hips towards his.

I let out a little breath and snuggled myself into him, quickly falling asleep with a smile on my face.