/37\ Best Friend Surprise (Pt 2)

Amie's POV:
-Reminder-

"You're cute when you're shy." He whispered. He finally leaned in and connected our lips, and the spark flew over us.

I didn't waste time and I kissed him back, my hands resting in his chest.

This is going to be one hell of a week.

I huffed, starting to scrub and wash all the dirty dishes in the sink after making food for me and my best friend, Harry. He was staying over for the week after he surprised me earlier today. I smiled to myself, remembering what had happened earlier and finally finished cleaning the dishes. I dryer my hands and spun around, meeting eyes with someone standing extremely close.

I squeaked a little, jumping back and putting my hands on my chest. "Harry, you dork, you bloody scared the shit out of me." I laughed, breathing heavily.

He didn't say anything, he just stared at me, his  arms folded. "What?" I asked, a little nervously. He took a step towards me, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek. "Harry, what are you doing?" I asked, trying to move out the way. He leaned in, putting his arms next to me on the sides of the sink, so I couldn't go around him.

"I- uh-" I fiddled with my hands, not making eye contact. "Do you want to do a horror movie marathon?" He said in a quiet, raspy voice.

"All of this just to say that. You idiot, go pick out a few movies on the Amazon stick then and I'll get snacks." I laughed, poking his cheeks. Our noses were almost touching as he leaned in more, smiling.

"What now?" I laughed, trying to hide the fact how delicious his lips looked. Oh, he knew what I wanted, he just loved teasing me.

Our noses touched, and he wiggled his side to side on mine, making me laugh and push his chest.
"Go find some movies you ass." I chuckled. It heard him huff and walk away, and so I grabbed popcorn, crisps and chocolate fromthe cupboards.

I put the poured the popcorn into a bowl and brought everything else over. I also grabbed a bottle of lemonade and 2 cups and put it I front of us on the floor. "You're an Angel, thanks luv." He smiled, taking the blanket and throwing it over both of us. I shuffled closer to him, laying my head on his lap.

"I missed you, bubs." He sighed, rubbing a hand through my hair. I turned my head up, looking up at him. "Bubs?" I laughed, enjoying the peace of his hands running through my hair.

"Yeah, you're my little bubba."
"I don't think I am." I smirked to myself, and he looked back down at me. "What?" He raised his eyebrows and removed his hand from my hair. "Heyyyy." I whined, pouring. I grabbed his hand and lead it back to my hair.

He put more effort into it, pressing fingertips into my skull and rubbing large circles on it. I let out a satisfied groan and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Bubs. I need to choose a film." He chuckled quietly, softly removing one hand out keeping the other massaged in my hair.

He picked up the remote, scrolling for a few minutes before he picked a film. "What horror did you pick?" I said, travelling one on my hands up the back of his shirt, dragging my acrylic nails over the bottom of his spine.

He slightly arched his back, clenching his jaw and looking up. I giggled, removing my hand from his shirt and he pouted at me.
"Just tell me what film you picked!" I laughed.

"Sinister." He pressed play and I leaned down, grabbing the popcorn from the floor and lifting it up to put it on my lap. After that, I put my hand up the front of Harry's shirt, dragging my nails up his stomach. I felt all the lines of his abs, making my cheeks go red.

He shuffled forward a little, leaning back more and letting out a breath through his nose.

After about 15 minutes, Harry had pulled me up to sit on his lap and I kept complaining that I was comfy there. He kept shushing me, his lips pressed up against my ear and his hands made their way up my shirt and onto my waist, drawing small circles with him thumbs on my bare skin.

After a few minutes, placed both his hands on my hips and squeezed them, making me squeak in surprise. He paused the film and I say there, fiddling with my hands.
"Amie." He mumbled, pressing his lips to the back of my neck.

I hummed in response, dropping my head in tiredness.

"I was wondering..."
"Yes?" I asked hopefully, turning on his lap sideways and turned my head it him. "I was wondering if.. you'd- um... like to be my.. girlfriend?" He asked nervously.

I grinned, nodding happily. "Of course bubbas. I've dreamt of this day." I admitted, chuckling. I pressed my lips against him and cuddled into his chest, feeling tired but happy that I was finally with the man of my dreams.