/38\ Explain... (Part 2)

Riley's POV:

Recap:
"I promise, I won't do anything like you. You can hit me, punch me, kick me all you like. But I just need a chance to explain why you're here."

I didn't answer for a few seconds. He sighed, giving a silent nod and standing up straight, going to the door. "Wait!" I called out. I managed to push myself up off the floor, and the man stared at me. "I trust you." I whispered.

What have I gotten myself into?

It's been a month now I've been here, and Harry has actually explained why I was here. Basically, Harry's dad was part of a mob, and my dad had somehow gotten involved and owed them money.

My dad refused to pay it and threatened his mob threatened to kidnap ME if he didn't pay.

Andddd my dad let them.

Yeah... thanks.. "dad".

Well, Harry has told me that his dads mob was coming in to talk to us, and I was really nervous. "I'm gonna have to act like I haven't been... well.. nice to you." Hart said, as he walked into the living room.

I was confused at first, but then I realized what he meant. He was gonna have to treat me badly around them.
That's when I saw the rope and duct tape in his hand. I whimpered a little, nodding as my eyes filled up with tears.

Harry had actually been nice to me, trying to make me at least a little bit comfortable. He proved that he hadn't done anything with the food he makes, so I started eating that too. He let me go for showers but hasn't let me go out at all, even if I told him he could accompany me.

He gave a sad smile and walked over to me, beckoning my hands. I slowly pushed them forward and he began tying them up, really tightly. I bit my lower lip and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block out the extreme pain from the rope.

"M'sorry luv,  I really am. I hate having to do this." He sighed. I didn't say anything, I just looked down as the tears rolled down my face. He moved down to my feet, tying my legs up too, but not as tight.

Once he finished, he stood back up, looking down at me. I cowered back into the sofa a little, making him sigh and kneel down in front of me. He started tearing a piece of duck tape and I let out another loud whimper, crying all over again.

"I'm so sorry love, I have to."

A loud banging on the door interrupted us, and he gave me a quick look. "Just trust me ok?"

I quickly nodded and he placed the duct tape on my mouth, quickly heading over to the door.

He unlocked it and there stood 3 tall men in grey and blue suits. "Come in, sirs. Father." He acknowledged, nodding his head to the man in the middle.

He did the same and all 3 men glared at me.
"This is going to be fun, isn't it doll?"

-Time Skip-

3 and a half hours later of being tormented and tortured for answers, the men finally left.

And the moment they did, Harry ran back over to me, crouching down and I cried hysterically from all the pain.

They had asked questions about what I know about my father and his gang, and each time I answered "I don't know", they'd hit or punch me. It was agonizing.

"Shhh, sweetheart. I'm gonna get you out of these, ok?" I nodded quickly and he slowly peeled off the duct tape. I light sting was left there as I took a massive breath through my mouth, my eyes wide. He untied the ropes around my hands and I gasped, seeing the dark blue and black bruises around my wrists. He quickly untied my legs too and I backed into the couch.

"Look at me." He demanded in a low and scary voice. I finally turned my head to him, looking down at him in fear. "You're so brave, you know that?" He asked.

I shrugged, my bottom lip trembling. "I'm so sorry for what they did to you, but you did the right thing for telling the truth."

"And because of that, what do you want to do? As a reward, well, except from going home." He mumbled the last part.

It broke my heart, but I understood.
"Comfort." I said quietly.
"Huh?" He choked a little, surprise.
"Please, that's all I want. I just want some sort of comfort." I sniffed, blinking back tears.

"Of course honey." He whispered. He jumped onto the sofa beside me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his chest.

"I'm here for you. Even when you hate me."