Chapter 3 - Practice | School

A/N: I'm gonna SL characters and you guys might be familiar with two of them.

Friday, some say it is the best day of the week since it is the end of every school week. Some say that is the best day because it is a day to plan out what to do for tomorrow and maybe the day after that. 

But not for many, see if you are a star and you want to be one, you need to work hard. That is why the K/DA group is working their best for the performance they are about to do tonight since one of the powerful beings came and see if their world is worth having fun in. 

They are now in one of the biggest stadiums in the world, and one is located in Piltover. This is where they will perform tonight since they have released a new single.

Ahri is talking to one of the workers, "Are the lights working?" He nods his head as he marks the box with lights, "Smoke machine?" He looks at his friend who is now testing the smoke machine and which he did as marks the box with the smoke machine, "Flares?" The worker gave her a questioning look.

"We don't have those, ma'am." Ahri looks at him blankly before she proceeded to say the next ones.

"Mics?" A loud screeching noise echoes throughout the stadium making both the worker and Ahri cover their ears.

"Oi! Careful with the equipment!" One of his team quickly grabbed the fallen mic as they put it down on the stand, "Check." He marks the box with the mic.

Ahri pauses for a bit, "Speakers?" He looks around to see three five-meter-tall speakers being placed by the side and one at the front. He marks the box with the speakers, "Spray paint?"

The worker looks at Akali who was fidgeting with her equipment near the middle of the stage as she sitting down with her legs crossed. He marks the box with spray paint.

"DJ?" He looks at Yasuo who was playing with the turntables that are plugged into a DJ mixer, he marks the box with DJ on it, Ahri looks at Yasuo, "Where is Sona?" Yasuo looks to his left to see Sona tuning some of the equipment.

"Tuning the instruments." He replied blankly.

"Eve! Are the costume ready?" Ahri asks her as the Diva just nodded in response. Kai'sa was dancing with some of the supporters while Akali was practicing her rapping.

"See 언제든지 내 모습 magic, 단 한 번에 내가 잡어, 절대 기죽지 않지, uh! Pow-pow 네가 뭘 알아, 견딜 수 없어, 원해도, 원하는 게 얼굴에 보여, I'm trouble and you're wanting it, I'm so cold, When I move that way, you gonna be so blown, I'm the realest in the game, uh!"

"Kali!" She turns towards her vastaya friend, "You got lyrics memorized?" Akali gave her a thumbs-up as she fiddles with her kunai.

As they were preparing for the event, Kaz is seen watching the group on top of the stadium.

He was then engulfed in black before disappearing insight, a piece of paper was left behind as it flew towards the stage, engraving itself on the ground.

Ahri saw this and picked it up. She read the letter to the group of girls as they were now in their dressing room.

"'Shadow always finds its way into the light, when it consumes the dying light, those shadows rise and conquer the night.' A poet that always reminds me of the beautiful night sky, don't you agree? Maybe a bit too 'edgy', as people say. Anyways, I'm here to say that I will have a proper talk with your manager soon and since I'm already, I might as well see what you mortals have put up. Ciao!"