Chapter 4 - The Contract | Concert

[3rd Person's View]

As the three walk around the city, they are now seen at the park that Kaz stumbled upon a few days ago. Hana and Jen were seated on the bench while Kaz was grabbing a drink for the two of them, Kaz just got a bottle of water from his pocket dimension.

After he gave them their drink, which they happily took, Kaz sat on Jen's left since Hana was already seated on her right. Kaz chugs his water down as the two girls look at him in awe.

"How can you drink so much water in such a short time?" Hana asks Kaz, who gave her a glance before he threw the empty bottle away, resulting in it unintentionally going in the trash bin.

"What do you mean? You haven't seen anyone who drinks a whole liter in just one gulp?" Hana and Jen look at each other before they turned to Kaz with a deadpanned look.

"Yes, but it was a video on YouTube," Jen commented as Kaz looks at both of them surprised, "I'm not even sure if he did it real or not."

"I mean, he drank three bottles of soda and it was perfectly reduced when he drank it." Her friend, Hana, muttered though it was still loud for them to hear.

"To think that there is a mortal who can do that as well." Kaz commented as he lifted up his chin, "This world is really fascinating." Both of the girls look at him weirdly before they asked the million-dollar question.

"Mister Kaz, who are you really?" Hana asks with a worried tone in her voice, "You always say things that you belong to a different world."

Kaz looks at the two of them who had worried faces, he sighs before he looks at the orange sky, "I'll be honest with you two, I'm not really from this world." Their expression changed into a shocked one, "I'm seeking out to kill my boredom since being a god is too much for me and my brother, so both of us found a place where our parents created and go there."

"You mean, there other world or universes?" Jen asks surprised and shocked at the revelation. Kaz nodded his head.

"There are, and my brother found one that is all skills and magic." Jen and Hana look at him again.

"You mean like hunters? They have skills like the ones you were talking about." Kaz pauses for a bit then looked at them.

"You mean they have semblances in this world?" Jen and Hana look at each other, "Semblances is what they call skills in this world of yours." 

"Ooohhh." They said in unison as they look at Kaz expecting him to continue, and he did.

"Anyways, the world there has a lot of things, and semblances is one of them. For their foes, they are called Grimm, they are creatures that resemble animals but they are pure black that has bone as their armor." He rests both of his arms on his legs, "But I feel like there is more to it than that," Kaz stood up, much to the displeasure of the girls to which he noticed, "come on, I have a concert to attend to."

They look at Kaz surprised, "You mean the band K/DA?" Kaz nodded his head as he stretches while cracking his neck, "But, aren't their tickets really expensive? Not even me and Hana can afford a ticket." Hana nods her head as Kaz simply smiled.

"I have connections and since their manager offered me a job I still need a talk with him." He looks at the two girls as they stared at him in awe, "Come on, we still have some time to prepare."