Chapter 6 - Hanging Out | Fox Heat (🍋)

Thicc-

{3rd Person's View}

It was now nighttime, the four just arrived back after the small teaching that Kaz gave for the three girls. Jen learned a bit of necromancy and got a small grasp of it, though it was little she was able to summon ten minions/souldiers. Hana was a fast learner, she learned almost every attribute except light and dark, which were the hardest ones. Kai'sa has gotten a bit of power up as well since both of her blasters became smaller but it still hits like a truck.

Kaz gave off proud father vibes since he had a proud smile plastered on his face. Evelynn saw the four, changing her attention towards them while putting her tablet on the coffee table, they were in the living room. She looks at Kaz, who was still giving off proud dad vibes, noticing the smile on his face.

"You're smiling, how did it go?" She asks Kaz causing him to look at her.

"It was great! So this is what it feels like to teach." The God of Chaos said amused while the three girls that were with him just smiled at him, "What have you three been up to?"

"Hmm, Akali is still out, probably doing some graffiti painting on naked walls, Ahri is resting in her room though she is acting a bit strange, while I just finished my paperwork." She informed crossing her legs as the group was now sitting on the couch with Kaz seating with Evelynn while the other three are sitting, Kai'sa in the middle, Jen on her right, and Hana on her left.

"How many hours have passed here since we left?" Kaz asked, letting himself lay back on the couch causing Evelynn to shift slightly.

"It was only 5 hours here. Why?" She glanced at Kaz before shifting her gaze to the window revealing the night sky.

"Weird... Times doubled there for some reason." He pauses for a second before looking at Kai'sa who was messing with her blasters, "Kai, how old were you again?" 

She changes her attention towards him, "28, why?" Kai'sa tilts her head a bit, though she pauses from the way she was called out, "Did you just gave m-m-me an n-n-nickname?"

"Is something wrong?" She shakes her head in response, "Anyways, I think you've age faster than them." He explains, "Wait... if your is age twice as them in the void, then doesn't that mean you're 14 here legally?"

Kai'sa ponders for a second before blushing madly covering her face shyly, the other started to giggle at her embarrassment, "Oppa doesn't have to come to that conclusion though, she is still a grown girl." The girl on her left comforts her, rubbing her shoulder as well.

Kaz tilts his head in confusion while Evelynn just sighs, "Age is a sensitive subject for girls, Kaz. Even these two know that." She gestures her hand towards the two now blushing teens.

"I'm never gonna understand human logic." Kaz sighs as the girls giggled at him, "Well, anyway... I think I'm gonna have a small rest, think you two gonna be fine with escorting them?" Kai'sa looks at the two before nodding, confusing both of them.

"We're gonna be living here?" Hana asks Kai'sa who just nodded, though she began to panic, "B-b-but what about our s-s-stuff?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. We already have your stuff moved in," Evelynn explained, sitting up before doing a small stretch, "come on, I'll show you around."

Hana and Jen followed Evelynn while Kai'sa just laid on the couch, fiddling with her phone while doing so. Kaz wonders around the halls, walking past different doors until one suddenly flings open, grabbing Kaz as he was thrown to a bed much to his confusion. The room was poorly lit and the shining cyan eyes were only visible for him, though the room was poorly lit the figure with glowing cyan eyes see it all.