Chapter 8 - The Beginning | Dungeon Break

{3rd Person's View}

Opening the double dungeon's door, the three were met with an eerie feeling. Kaz began to scan the lair, it was dark until a blue fire started to light up the room. 

As the final fire lit up, they were met with a blue-themed room.

The room had different types of statues, some were holding weapons and some were holding instruments

The room had different types of statues, some were holding weapons and some were holding instruments. But one was bigger, no, it was five times larger than the rest of the statues. It was sitting on a throne, looking like it was the king out of all of them, and the statues resemble a knight, protecting the king.

Kaz looks around until he looks at a statue with a tablet, it has words and he reads them out.

"First, worship the Lord... Second, praise the Lord... Third, prove your faith..." The other two hunter approaches him, standing on both of his sides, "Those who do not follow these commandments, will never return alive."

The door suddenly closes, "That's not good," Adam went over to the door, inspecting it but when he put his hand on the door handle, the statue near it moved and tried to take his head, "that's really not good."

Kaz aura flared, looking at the biggest statue, the statue's eyes stared back, "You're not the boss here." He looks at the statue with the tablet, both of his eyes glowing purple, "You're the boss here." He points at the winged statue.

"It appears that I've been caught

"It appears that I've been caught." The stone suddenly cracks, until the stone itself broke, revealing six black wings, "It doesn't matter, you're still going to die here."

"So the rules were just a fluke," Kaz and Camelia jump backward as Adam joined them back to back with the both of them, "and here I thought I'm gonna find something interesting." The God of Chaos' aura flared up, his whole body covered by a cosmic purple particle, "Feel the wrath of Chaos." 

The flames around the room started to get dimmer as the air around them started to get denser. But it wasn't, it was circling Kaz, the two hunter looks surprised.