Chapter 13 - Night Out | Healed

50 Followers Pog :D

Thanks for the support OwO

Can we get to 100 Followers by the end of this year?

{Writer's POV}

After the performance that Kaz made, the fans and the internet went wild. Some think that he is just a random individual, some even thought that he was the unknown leader of the group, which is close.

But no, he is just the manager of the girls. But enough of that, we have things to do and that being the continuation of this story.

From the part where we left off, the KDA along with Kaz and Sera, are seen inside the changing room that was assigned to them. 

All of the girls were exhausted from the performance while Kaz was radiating a fatherly aura around him, "This is the best I've felt in millenniums." Everyone looks at Kaz, "It has been so long that I forgot the feeling... What was the word again...? Ah yes..." He turns to the girls, "I feel like a father when I'm saying this, but I'm proud of you all." This brought a smile to their faces, "You have proven to me that this world has a lot of things I have yet to experience and I have experienced one of the most challenging ones that you guys have been doing."

"Yeah!" Ahri cheered as she clung onto Kaz's right arm, raising her right arm as she did so, "Now we go midnight cruising around Piltover and Los Angeles!" Kaz chuckles before rubbing the vastaya's head, earning a purr from her.

"I would like to see this 'midnight cruising' you say. Though I think we will just be wandering around at midnight though." Kaz commented looking at the others, who only nodded in response.

"That is the idea but the scenery is awesome though!" She said before pulling out her phone, showing him the different sceneries in Los Angeles.

[Correct me if I'm wrong, but LA is most active at midnight right?]

"Alright, alright. I'll have a taste some of the food your people make if you don't mind." Sera perks as stars appeared in her eyes.

"I know a good place!" She did the same as Ahri but with his left arm, "They even have the fanciest dishes and they aren't overpriced."

"Sounds like a plan then," Kaz looks at the others, "Let's go then."

[Timeskip~]

It is now officially midnight, the group is now seen inside a car, with Evelynn being the one behind the wheels. Although it was midnight, the streets of LA are rather lively now has it been during the day.

Sera, Ahri, and Kai'sa acted like children as they are admiring the sight with starry eyes, Kaz looked intrigued along with Akali, and as for Evelynn, she was emitting that motherly aura around her while she watches the group using the rear mirror.

As the ride goes on, the car suddenly stopped in front of a restaurant. The logo of the said restaurant had a spear going through a loaf of bread. 

Once Akali saw this, her eyes widened in shock and surprise. Ahri saw this and questioned her, "Hey, Akali? What's up with that reaction?" The girls look at her while Kaz started to walk towards the entrance.

"Umm, well... I... use to umm... work here." Kaz walks in and was greeted by the sweet aroma of the loaf, "And... I kinda own Pantheon something..."

"You mean the owner?" Seraphine asked while Akali nodded in response, "What happened?"

"I... kinda left without a notice..." Just then, a loud voice called out, making Akali flinch.

"Akali..." The ninja slowly looks towards the voice, only to be met with an angry aura, "Where have you been?"