Another Boring day?

Location: Washington DC

Time:3:00

date: June 2,2010

Ben's POV

Today I woke up with the sound of my mother yelling "Ben wake up it's the first day of school!". I slowly got out of bed and my head was like spinning in outer-space. Also let me introduce myself, my name is Ben ripely I have many talents from calculating advanced math questions to beating the top of the board at my fight school. 

I have many talents but my life is an boring as looking at paint dry out. I have already mad the habit of getting slowly out of bed chase the school bus. At my Red hawks middle school has an education of about 9.5 which on the other hand the service there suck and the trees are always dead even in the summer, I was also thinking if the caretakers were doing there jobs or just lying  around in the teachers lounge.

So this morning  Slowly got out of bed and packed my things did my morning things that i usually do it an school day. Then I was finally done after about an hour or so. So I went through the back door to get myself some training with self defence and some shooting. 

I got this martial arts since I went to my dad's room and I found some important files that belongs to my dad. And an average 2 year old would have took it and I learned that my dad has belonged to the C.T.A which meant that that he has been in the CIA and has known everything about it and didn't tell me.

At that time when I was in my bed at night reading ,I wanted to bust my dad for not telling there son that they were part of the C.T.G.A meaning (Core Tiger Group A). At that time I really wanted to bust my dad for not letting me know but when I kept on reading on I found out if someone knew he would get busted for it and he went on missions and almost died once or twice. 

So I made the decision not to tell him or else he would get busted from his super cool job that the CIA have him to protect the country. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

I got to finish my morning practice and my homework and now middle school!

Hope you are enjoying and also I am going to type the school part in the next chapter bye!

Word count: 425