Mission in Action

Hope you enjoy!

location: Spy school

date: June 14, 2020

time: 300

ben's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up again one hour than my clock rings, i was still in bed thinking about if Erica still liked me even if she turned to dark side, well i will find her in this mission, if she really doesn't like me when we interview her, also we will ask some questions about SPIDER.

I then got up went outside and showered brushed my teeth, after i did that I got my spy gear in an bag and ran to the Nathan Hale building. I got there ad everyone was there Cyrus and the other Hale's as they were discussion the plans.

As I walked in Catherine said sweetly "Dear, we were talking about the the plans do what to listen?" she asked with an British accent sounding sweeter than your grand- ma.

I then listened to the plan that I go to this party and play around, you will need to find this necklace packed with important that we gave to the government and we could them to defeated SPIDER, also most importantly get my daughter back.

As I was listening about the plan, as the plan was agreed I went to my room got my spy gear along with some other items. i then got ready with my full spy gear with spy gadgets hidden inside of the suit.

i then got everything ready, as I was walking to the Nathan Hale building to let them know that I am ready. I then thought about the plan and it was pretty good to capture Erica and most importantly stop SPIDER.

I then opened the door and Cyrus said " finally, I been waiting for an 5-6 hours already", i said "I am early by 30 mins, also you just waited for 5 mins". Cyrus grumbled but didn't say anything. But then Catherine hale said "dear, Oh you look good and you wore my new made high- tech suit!", I said "yeah". As Cyrus continued to tell the plan about the what we do in the mission. We then left the building off campus and we found and taxi waiting. 

We got in and we said "green hill avenue 144". As the landscape passed me like an flash, i then got an short nape since the Hale's won't let me sleep when we get there. I was in an deep dream that me and Erica was in an wedding as we were about to kiss Cyrus woke me up ad said "bring this kid", he showed me an slandered M9 postal i took it from him and put it in my pockets. 

I was about to sleep again, but then we got to the party. 

I then got out of the taxi and Cyrus said "good luck kid!" and the taxi drove away back to Soy school. As i look at the house there was an big lake that we had to pass to get to the house.

I then got my suit pressed a lot of buttons until I could change into an swimming suit. As I then dove into the water there were sharks ( in reality there won't be sharks living in lakes, but hey it fiction") I then swam fast away from them. As it took half- an- hours to get past the lake.

I then took of the spy gear got my suit and opened the door joining the party........

I know this is an short chapter, but I am going to write more in the next chapter.

Word count: 599