Middle School

Nothing much to say and Hope you enjoy

Location: Red Hawks Middle School

Date: June 5,2010

Time: 800

Ben's POV

I started to pack my things and get another short shower since I smell like socks when I practice in martial arts. So I started to walk back home and suddenly welcomed by an smell of pancakes that my mom made, which are so good.

My mom works for this company called Michigan industrial 6, my mom also introduced me to martial arts and also taught me math and other subjects when school was closed. So basically an half time industrial worker and and half time home teacher.

So enough about my mom and get in the present time. So I was starting to dig in when my watch have and text from my school saying that school it will start in half an hour. Dang now I got to get everything done 10 mins when the bus comes.

So I started pack and when I took and step outside of my house the bus came at the right time. As I walked in it was crowded as and barn with animals they were animals but mammal like since the people on the bus are just throwing stuff and having small food fights.

I sat at the back and I pulled out an book and red it for an while until we were at the front of the school. It looked okay on the outside but there were trees that were turning brown and the leaves are falling.

I looked around for my teacher and got inside which was the worst since there were stinky floors and broken locker doors. I put my bag in my lock and went to my first class Math, science, then history. 

So when I finished my classes I was so hungry that I could have ate all of the huge plate of pasta from my mom. 

But now I am here so no more yummy food. Well I knew that it will taste bad but when I brought my own lunchbox including and sandwich, pasta, chip, and an small juice box.

When I was half way done when I saw three big kids that said "hand over the lunch money or else I will beat you to pulse!". Any normal kid would have gave them there money But I was not ordinary,I could beat my sensai at age 2 and beat 20 elite martial master's, and I just completed the task beating the top master which every one is still working at. Okay continuing.

 I was okay with threats like these. I said " I won't hand the money over and stay away or else I will make you go to the hospital for an year or two" I calmly said. 

The crowd went "oooooooooo" and the leader of the pack was so mad I think his head was going to pop off with all of the blood going to his head and went for an punch to the face which I was already prepared and I hit him hard in the side which heard an large crack and Nailed him down and punch his face when he turned unconscious  and when for the right one grabbed his wrist and roundhouse kicked him nailing his chin making him fall and used my fist and did my hardest punch in to him "parts" and he blacked out.

The left chunk of the bully team ran away like an coward. the crowd went "ooooooooooooooo!", when I was done I bowed and three girls came and when insane flirty and some other girls joined being even more flirty, then I couldn't handle it and just left. 

Next class after lunch was math again with advanced calculus and functions, our teacher was professor Dumbledore (Harry potter! Big Whoop!). 

He then said "these are the test that are hard for all of the students here and this is the most advanced course ever in this school, also I will be very surprised even if you were done half of the test even". 

He gave us an textbook full of questions stapled together. So when Dumbledore said "Start!", I skimmed through the questions and answering them. Even these questions were hard for me in meaning an millisecond slower reaction to these problems. 

After I finished my teacher marked it and his eyes went so large that his eyebrows disappeared in his hair. 

The whole class wasn't even finished the second or first question of the test yet. I just pulled out my notebook and copied anything I couldn't remember in my notes. My teachers from the first day all respected me and the girls always wanted to go out with me since i practice martial arts and I am Tall and Handsome with and 6 pack.

I pretty much hate school though even if I am the top of the board of handsome in my school and I have a lot of fame but not as much as my friend Mike. When The bus drove me home I unlocked the door and usually I am alone but this time I found this handsome man in an three- piece suit sitting on the couch relaxing....................................

Sorry for the cliffhanger I might not update soon since of the new COVID-19 and I think I will have another chapter next week. Be safe!

Word count: 898