the dance

Hope you enjoy!

location: Spy School

Time: 900

date: June 17, 2020

Ben's 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I started off to then wake up 10 mins earlier than my alarm clock, I was then in bed fighting the fact to wake up get some nice cloths for the dance. 

I was then finally got up when the alarm clock rang I then got my shirt with big holes, I then wore them and snuck out of campus  with the wall blocking me. I got my grappling hook and was about to hook over when I heard an faint crying in the distance.

My guts told me to check it out but then there was an urge to not walk there and continue the buying my cloths in the local cloths shop.

I let go of the grapple and walked lightly to the sound when I got there it was Erica??

Who knew Erica would cry, i then slowly got behind her and said coolly "Hey, what you doing?", She looked around if it was an bad guy but it was me and dropped her guard. I told her what is happening and why she crying. 

She said it slowly that she wasn't good enough for for me with the coldness all summer when we met. She told me she liked me when she beat me in an fight and had the urge to ask you out but the people and my family will get mad but I still love you....

I then sat down an few inches apart, with Erica standing up i though she was going but she said "I coming closer to you to lean on your shoulder silly", when she said silly I was zooming out of reality and pop back in with Erica waving an hand in front of my face saying "earth to Ben are you going to let me lean on your shoulder?".

I then said "Okay I just zoned out a bit", she smiled "okay", as we leaned together and our lips in inch apart Erica moved closer and I moved closer with out lips touching I enjoyed every single moment of that but then stupid air bothered us.

We let loose blushing like crazy, we then stood there to embarrassed to say anything when I said "what you Favorited song?", she then said "South of the Border", I then got out my phone put it on and we danced to the beat. 

As we where enjoying it the most Cyrus was steaming with smoke coming out of hi ears, he said "what you doing!", I said "dancing", he then said "well I saw you kiss my daughter and how do you explain that!", I said "well first of all it was Erica and second it was Erica who was trying to get closer to me", he walked to Erica "you did that?", Erica said "Yep", Cyrus was then pissed off but said "welcome to the family kiddo".

When he said that Catherine Hale and Alexander Hale jumped down but wit Alexander tripping on his feet falling face first into an puddle wining "my shirt noooooooooo!".

Well then Catherine said "good choice Erica and also Ben in the family that is great!!!!", Alexander also shook my hand with an shake of an head of approval to the family".

I was then welcomed to the family with an happy greeting but I think Erica was embarrassed by that and blushed a little. I then walked to the place where let go of my grapple, i got there with an group of people there. 

I looked and it was grapple, they said "well it my now", I then walked to them saying "give it back or you'll be at the hospital", the leader said " your the due that was dating Erica!",  I then simply said "well yeah and give it ", they of course said "no". 

I then inside cresent kicked the leader I then bolo punch him and then round- house to finish him off and the followers were super scared and wanted to pee in there pants so they dropped the grapple and ran away like an cowards.

I then got out my grapple and grappled over I got over and waved for an taxi and the taxi came I kicked the driver out the window into the river. I then took over the Taxi driving fast to and local cloths shop. 

I got in with the rain pouring I got inside looking around for an good suit, but then asked for help from the people to get an fit for me for dancing. I then followed him to the back of the store with eligible material also it looked fancy for dancing. 

I got it and tried it out I looked into the mirror and wow I didn't look like me anymore I looked more like an teenager. I then changed off buying this, I then got an golden bag I then walked to the hijacked taxi that I stole from the driver.

I then drove back to campus with my other grapple, I then grappled over and there was 30 mins left I got dressed with in an flash and with no more I opened the door with Erica looking  around if I was there and after I got in Erica ran to me with an big beaming smile and kissed me.

She then told me "we got chosen to the dance floor since there is an draw and the name will have too dance in front of the crowd..... and also you look handsome!". I said "thanks and you look 100X more sexy and pretty" and with Erica blushing but then when our names were called up we walked up really fashionable and the principle was even with his jaw dropping to the ground.

As the music started to play it was South of the Border Erica's favourite, as we danced we moved our legs and hands to the beat and when the music ended she kissed me with everyone gasping and also with Erica saying "what everyone has feelings". 

We then walked off and enjoyed the rest of the party, I then walked with Erica to my dorm I got ready and was about to sleep when Erica said "can I sleep with you?", I said "yes". She jumped into the bed and we were then sound asleep thinking everything is okay.......

I hope you enjoyed I am going to write the other people's POV

Cyrus POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was waken up by my alarm clock looking out the window with Ben moving I looked at him and he was about to grapple over the wall when he came back and comforting ...Erica? I though she was brave they then went into there world with me watching.

When I couldn't handle it anymore I went down and screamed at Ban but Erica's came and welcomed ben to the family I then though it wouldn't be bad so I went up and went to the top of the dancing room waiting for Ben when he went in I then saw him dance.

I then slept on the railing when they were celebrating and woke up in darkness while blind walking to my room sleeping

Hope your enjoying!

Mike's POV

------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw Zoe there I then went to get her asking her out and with her agreeing I then danced with her smiling and she told me she loved me. 

We then walked back to our rooms with me almost sleeping when Zoe said "can I sleep with you", I said "sure". Then after she jumped in the bed I then though everything is okay now and with that I was asleep.

That was short i know..

Zoe's POV

I was then asked by Mike if I wanted to dance with him when we got drinks and food we then were super tired so we then got to walk to our dorms when Mike was about to sleep I told him if I could sleep with him and with that Mike was asleep and I though that everything is now under control so I could relax.

With nothing more i was then asleep.....

Hi again this is going to be the last chapter and thank you for finish reading my book! "Bye".