another school

Hope you enjoy 

location: Spy school

time:900

date: June 12, 2020

Ben's POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I then left the cafe without an word and took an short shower, as I was taking the shower I was thinking about the if Erica even likes me?. 

I then came out with an knock of the door, I peeked through it was Erica I let her in an forgot I just showered. As Erica pointed I was only having an blanket covering and blushed a little.

I quickly got some cloths and put them on and came out with Erica saying "there is an new school being made in south of the school. So I then let her out quickly. i thought about It and I walked to the Gym where the meetings are taking places. 

I sat down at the first row with the second years, as the principle of the school said " we have built another school called muscular muskrats", he continued "We will chose out the students able to go there'.

He said "Ronald, harry, blah blah and with an name called Mike but not me and my friend Mike got excited but didn't call Erica's name. As I walked to my dorm Erica met with me and said "be careful I have  suspicion on it", I asked coldly "why you always have suspicion on everything", she gave me the clod stare and was frightened by the stare. 

So I then quickly left to the library and get most of the work done. I then got my work and started it for like a hour and finished all of the work. 

I thought about the new rooms and new smells welcoming my nose, but then I was woken up by Mike by best friend. He said "I got picked to the new one wow I might as well sneak you in", I said "no thanks, but Mike be careful and if you are in in emergency than just press the red button and the green is for double agent texting, and finally is the yellow is it will mean you are under attack but you can deal with it.

I then hand covered  the phone and gave it to him and said "and remember be safe act cool with the others".

So he left and on the way there were some important messages, but mostly it was just random texts from everyday life like the lids of the garages turned golden/ yellow or like the bathroom have comfortable toilet paper.

Again I then got another short shower for an refreshing cool down, when I was going to dress there faint knock on the door. As I looked through the peephole it was Zoe.

I let her in and she blushed just like what happened when Erica, she said "I know that you like Erica but I really like you" she said that with an red face. 

But then she grabbed my collar of my shirt and went for the kiss but then I pulled back, I then moved closer to her lips, we were about an inch from each others lips and her breath smelled like mints. 

I then suddenly stopped and Zoe sighed I was prepared to be judo flipped but she just grabbed my collar and kissed me fulled on. As the kiss ended we were both blushing hard.

When we then stopped we heard an faint pair of shoes running down he hall and slammed the  door five under me. I flinched when the person fell on the bed. 

When Zoe heard that she said quickly "Bye", and closed the door. But then I was going to follow Zoe. I got my spying gear and the colour was full of black.

I then thought if I should go and find Zoe too clear things out or just act normal like nothing happened. I then thought about it and decided that I should go.

I then hid in the shadows not getting seen but also finding Zoe.......................

I hope you enjoyed an here was some romance and sorry for the cliffhanger, hope your safe at home.

Word count:684