truth or dare

Hope you enjoy again and also not much to say but hope your okay at home with the crono-virus coming in hard on us beings and remember yo wear an mask to not spread it to other people, also I will be writing Erica's POV and if you don't want Erica's point of view than don't read this, but there will be an short truth or dare parts and going to write the action int he next chapter. Also important note: there will be some romance in this chapter if you don't like romance than don't proceed.  So that it and "bye".

location: Spy school

time: 400

Date: July 7,2020

Erica's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I was told that you are going to be the person who fights the new student in the schools hallway for the test.

I was furious that they let another noobie in this school, but then the director said "this kid is good at hand- to -hand battle and many other things including like solving real- life spy problems", I snorted "yeah, right" I said coldly and giving him the iciest stare and he shut up him wind pipe.

SO I went to my room and then took an short shower got dressed and heard an knock, i looked through the the peephole and it was my friend Zoe and her friend Mike.

So I opened the door and there was Jawa and Chip who also ran through the door, first Zoe asked if we can play an short game of truth or dare. 

 I immediately answered 'no", but everyone begged me to play and finally i was annoyed so I said"Sure" I said coldly

I am going to write the conversation vertical.

Zoe: can I go first, please?

Everyone: sure

Erica: Truth

Zoe: Okay Erica do you like the new coming boy?

Erica: NO!

Zoe: okay cool down

Mike:I pick Zoe

Zoe: Sure

Mike: I dare you to try to back-flip

Zoe mind: no i got to fail in front of my long-time crush

Zoe: Ok-k-ay

Zoe then back- flips and she is going to land painfully on her face, but then mike jumped and softened the landing but not only the landing but also they also touched each others lips. They got up an they were blushing very hard.

Zoe: umm it was by accident

Mike:yeah

everyone:yeah right, you two lovebirds

Zoe: lets continue 

Everyone: Okay

Jawa: I pick Zoe

Zoe:dare!, I am no chicken

Jawa: I dare you to go into the closet and kiss each other like crazy for 10 seconds

zoe: okay,if mike is okay with it

Mike: okay then?

They walk to the little closet that only two people can be in there and have to sit face to face. So then they started and and it was already one hour and they were still in there world of kissing, when Jawa said it was already 10 hours and they cam out blushing. 

So then I said we should go to our dorms and sleep for the next day.

So i left and was thinking about the new kid if he was handsome and might like him but will he eve like me back, even if he does he is probably not going to be loyal and betray me by going to an evil organisation spider. 

This was short I am sorry but I am going to write when Erica encounters ben in the next chapter.

Word count: 578 words