The Party

Hope you enjoy!

location: Washington DC

time: 900

date: June 15, 2020

Ben's POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I first looked through the glass and yep I found the government alright, but where is Erica. I put on blue contacts, wore suit with spy gadgets packed in them. With no more words I walked in.

As i opened the door an few ladies saw me and was pretty much flirting at me, well whatever. I walked to the government as he said "hands in the air, your under arrest for assassination", I whispered to him "I am an spy in- training at Spy school".  He then said "yeah right since I also know karate when I was 2, I now am master at it also i bet I could beat you in an fight", I then said "i really don't want this", he teased "Scared?", i said "no, but your boiling my soup", he then said "fight or you leave, this is your indemnification to prove you are an real from the CIA", I then said smirking "Sure"

As we circled each other I was waiting to see how my attacker strikes to it's opponent, so he then got bored so he went for and liver punch, I deflected it with my elbow, went for the bolo punch to the face and the governments nose was bleeding like Niagara falls, he then went for the leopard punch to the stomach. I caught his fist turned it around kneaded him in the back, I hit his face into the wall I nailed him down and punched him until he blacked out. After the battle I only got an broken rib bone, while on the other hand the opponent got nasty shots from me.

i then bowed to the crowd when I saw and pair of icy-blue eyes, as i looked back it was gone. I then got off the stage got me an glass of punch. As i looked at the government he was on an wheelchair drinking wine.

I drink my punch as I drunk it I looked at the government and he was talking to an my aged girl, I then go an new glass I saw that girl look around and carry the government's knocked out body and walking to the roof of the building. 

I put my glass of punch down and chased after Erica, I got to the roof and Erica looked at me smirking, she then caught this ladder form and helicopter. I got my gun out but an machine- gunner was raining me with bullets. i ran for cover and aimed for the gas tank. 

i though it was an real gun from Cyrus but it fake, i didn't know that until the bullet of the gun just bounced off of the thick steel plate but an real gun bullet could have made an hole.

i then jumped from the roof ran to the parking lot hijacked the fastest car in the parking lot, I then looked at the helicopter and i saw Erica in the window with Joshua lean in for an kiss and Erica kissed him for an 10 seconds.

Wow, Erica really is on the bad side. I then got  the car drove after the helicopter, as  chased it it was flying over an cliff leading to the sea. I got my suit put on under water mode and got out dove in with my body in and arrow shape I swished through the water.

I quickly got to the surface and checked that I was following the helicopter, I did but in an few minutes it disappeared  into the clouds. I guess i will have to keep on swimming the way the helicopter went.

I was now far away from the cliff and was in covered in water on all sides. i looked below the surface I saw 10 subs (short for submarines) following my tail with missals  at ready. I started to dive underwater activating oxygen under the mask.  

I dove underwater, I got an closer look and it was supported by SPIDER, i quick swam away and the subs were still following me. I then calculated the average speed of most subs and the pressure, and stuff like that to get away.