Thanks!

Thanks, readers and followers for reading my book and either following me and voting on this book. Please also keep in mind that this is my first book on Wattpad and to thoughts who are most experienced in this. May you please read carefully through my book and if you see any grammar or spelling errors please tell me in the comments!

Also, I would like to thanks all of my reader's followers and voters in my book. Please tell me how to make my book more understandable so my second book will be way better than this. Thanks for your support in making this book possible for all readers.  

I would also like to thank a lot of our front line workers and first responders that really had to put their life on the line for others and take the risk fording to us. Also thanks for the contribution to the vaccine and thanks for the front-line workers and care to help the already got coronavirus and making their last days on earth a happy day and memorial one. Thanks.

I can't thank all of you enough so here is a virtual party!

Here are the foods. Eat all you want. 🍕🍔🍟🌭🧂🥓🥚🍿🍳🧇🥞🧈🍞🥐🥨🥯🥖🧀🥗🥙🥪🌮🌯🥫🍖🍗🥩🍠🥟🥠🥡🍱🍘🍙🍚🍛🍜🦪🍣🍤🍥🥮🍢🧆🥘🍲🍝🥣🥧🍦🍧🍨🍩🍪🎂🍰🧁🍫🍬🍭🍡🍮🍯🍼🥛🧃☕🍵🧉🍶🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🥃🧊🥤🥢🍽🍴🥄🏺🥝🥥🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍🥭🍎🍐🍑🍒🍓🍅🍆🌽🌶🍄🥑🥒🥬🥦🥔🧄🧅🥕🌰🥜💐🌸🏵🌹🌺🌻🌷☘🌱🌲🌴🌳🌵🌾🌿🍀🍁🍂🍃. 

That's the end of the celebration! 🎆🎇🧨✨🎉🎊🎃🎄🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🧧🎀🎁🎗🎞🎟🎫🎠🎡🎢🎪🎭🖼. Until next time my readers and followers. Bye!

Also, thanks for getting the book's views to 5.6k and I get an average of 20 notifications every day. Thanks, it means a lot to me!

Word count: 243 words