The mission planning

Hope you enjoy!

location: Spy school

date: June 13, 2020

time: 900

Ben's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was so surprised that Erica was kidnapped by an person on the bed, i thought again I was thinking that if Erica really liked me than why would she leave me at spy school without and trace.

But then I thought the ideas again and the concluding answer I got from the things that Erica really doesn't like me. 

But now is not the time to talk about feelings about Erica, I then ran my fastest to Nathan hale building with the principle living there. When I got there it was still night so I needed to go stealth which I am and master at and aced it. I found an vent on the side wall of the school wall. 

I got my screwdriver from my belt and unscrewed the nails, I then climbed in re fastening it from the inside. I military crawled thought the vents and as I got got office, I then decreased my breathing with not an breath too be heard.

I looked down to be greeted by the principal A.K.A the idiot I slowly unscrewed the vent jumped down really quietly, I then got my plastic bullet gun and shot it at the air which made the principle freak out. As he woke up he said "you woke me form my future life dream when I was about to kiss Erica's lips you idiot". 

As he saw me he said "how dare you!", I said coldly "give the phone and let me call Cyrus that Erica has been kidnapped", He snorted "your making it up and if you want the phone than you got to fight me and who wins will get to have it", I said "Okay", he said "I am an former CIA agent so watch out!", I simply said "I really don't want to hurt you and give the phone" I said coldly, he then said "I could beat you in one blow", I said coldly "I don't want to hurt you but your pushing on my buttons", He said "try then and start!".

We both circled each other trying to look for an opening but I think the idiot is just looking for the weakest places like the balls, he went for and weak punch to the chest but the speed of the punch was as slow as an snail and the force was weaker than an ants bite.

I fell over making the most hurt face the idiot said "now go tell the head of the CIA to put you in the box and also I won't give you the pho..... he wasn't able to finish his sentence since I jumped up tackled him to the ground and any spy could have got up but the idiot was to fat to get up and I got over him about to overhand punch him to the face, but the idiot said "I surrender!", I got him up and he gave me the phone as I called Cyrus and bring the other hale's.

I then stood in the dark corner of the room hiding myself, as the idiot was trying to get up to his chair drinking coffee with sunglasses acting cool. As Cyrus  and the other hale's came, but the idiot was most interested  in Catherine Hale since he had like puppy eyes when he talks to her also he bushed a lot when she came in.

Well whatever, as I told that Erica had been kidnapped and if she was kidnapped she easily beat up the person, or she just gave herself in to Spider which is the most possible answer. As everyone was thinking about it they all agreed that Erica has turned to the bad side, even Cyrus agreed which rarely even agrees to anything.

As Cyrus said what the plan was and the tactics to capturing Erica and also defeating Spider forever. As the plan has been agreed , Cyrus said "have good sleep tomorrow there will be an big day", I left without another word.

I was still thinking if Erica really liked me than why would she leave me? with that question still hanging I was then sound asleep.

I will be writing Erica's POV so if you don't what Erica's POV than read next chapter.

Eric's POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So first Erica will dress as an pretty woman and let everyone flirt at her and she will act nice, when the CIA will send ben to intercept spiders plans Erica will put poison to the governments when he drinks something at the party.

Then take the government and take him here to Spiders base, when ben follows us to the base we will make an video of the government captured when Ben come into the base we will send Erica and some other guards to murder him.

We then take him into the video, if the CIA still doesn't give us the important folders than good luck for there best future spy. We then kill Ben first so that if we kill the government first Ben can take that time and escape but if we kill ben first he can't escape because he is in heaven.

Then kill the government  and then the head of the CIA can't do anything because his best future spy (Ben) is killed, then we will rule the world and do anything to it like nuke anywhere.

Josahua then said "Erica I know your fake sleeping and did you hear the whole plan?", I said "Yes", He said "great the plan will start tomorrow".

Then the plane landed, I then got out waved for an taxi as I saw the landscape zoom past us an then in an hour we got there.

As my future- boyfriend (Joshua) showed my room I locked myself in and got an short shower, I then slept on my comfortable bed thinking of if I should be an girl- friend of the bad team or the girl- friend of the good team...  the answer was still hanging and not long after I was already a sleep.

I hope your enjoying and credits to some of my readers for helping me write this book!, well thanks for all of the readers who read my book. thanks!

Word count: 1044