Cuddling

Jacksepticeye:

When cuddling, Jack would love to rub your back in a comforting way. Wanting you to be as relaxed as possible.  In the end, he would be the first to fall asleep due to all his work. And what better way was to fall asleep with his girlfriend? 

Antisepticeye:

Anti, would love spooning, always wanting to be the bigger spoon in bed. As he would hold your hand. And love on you.  In the end, You would fall asleep first since demons didn't really need sleep, yet, they grew fond of the rest. 

Chase:

Chase was like a child, he wouldn't want to cuddle, saying it's too lovely. But after a while. He would complain that you aren't cuddling him.  It was an endless cycle of you hearing him ask for cuddles, and saying he doesn't want cuddles.

Doctor Schneeplestein:

Henrik loves to cuddle you, the feeling of you in his arms warms his heart. After a long day of work would be perfect.  Henrik would always let you lay on his chest. Always petting your hair with a small smile. Kissing your cheeks would also be included. 

Magic Marvin:

Marvin would love laying his head on your lap as you could rub his head, he loved the feeling of your hands on his hair.  You would always love giving him some love, to others it may not be like cuddling but to you both it was.