When you're sad

Jacksepticeye:

Jack loves to try and take you out to eat, play games, and even start to buy you things. He wanted to make sure you felt happy soon. He doesn't like seeing you like this.  In the end, Jack and you would be curled up on the couch and cuddling each other to your heart's content.

Antisepticeye:

Anti didn't like you being sad, it made him sad. Which then would make you both depressed potato's. Which isn't good since Anti felt that almost 24/7.  Anti would buy you candy and cuddle you, not letting you go until he sees a smile. Not one of those fake smiles. The smile that makes his day brighter.

Chase:

Chase knows too well what being depressed feels like. He's had it ever since the bïtch- I mean, Stacy left him. It would be his goal to make you happy again.  Chase would go out of his way to see you smile. Either it is from him goofing something up, or even falling flat on his face.

  Dr. Schneeplestein:

Henrik tends to be a lot more lovable when it comes to these times. Not that he already was. Just a lot more kissy and cuddly. It always helped.  Henrik would kiss your hands, cheeks, lips, and your neck. And then ask if there was anything you needed. If not, prepare for cuddles.

Magic Marvin:

Marvin would start impressing you with his many tricks, pulling a penny from behind your ear, making roses pop from his wrist, and his greatest trick; sadness no more!  He would make sure to stay by your side and give you many hugs and cuddles. He always hates it when you were sad. 

Jackaboy-man:

Jackie would take you outside to enjoy the day, he knows your dad and you wouldn't want to go out but it was the only thing he could think of! It had to work!  He would buy you junk food, drag you to the mall to play on the arcade, and even go to the movies. In the end, Jackie proved to you once more why he was your hero. 

Robbie:

Since everyone in the world was turning into flesh-eating monsters, and you fear that one day you might turn. Of course most of the time you were going to get depressed. You haven't seen a human in months.  Robbie knew that you weren't feeling alright. And he could tell since you haven't been talking, so he would hug you and gently kiss your forehead. It was small, but it helped.

Jameson Jackson:

Jameson really hated seeing you like this, it would hurt his heart. So he would try his best to cheer you up. From offering tea, all the way to dancing in the living room. Jameson would love every moment.  At the end of the day, Jameson would find you in his arms. Asleep, wrapped in a blanket like a burrito. He couldn't have it any other way.