He asks you out

Jacksepticeye:

When Jack asked you out. It was very weird. Jack woke up early in the morning to ask you. About 6:00  He made some pancakes himself and put them in a small container to bring to your house.

As you opened the door Jack whisked you away into your kitchen as he gives you the pancakes. As well as bringing orange juice.  He asked you out when your mouth was full so he was really nervous when you had to chew for it to answer him.  In the end, Jack sat down on the chair in relief once you said yes. 

Antisepticeye:

Anti was ready, he had everything planned inside his head to ask you out. He made a nice little dinner. Or well, ordered it.  He laid it in your kitchen like a romantic date. With lit candles, white table cloth. Wine and everything.

Anti even got dressed up. In Jack's suit of course.  Once you got home. You found Anti sitting at the table.  Pizza on a plate with....forks? Really?  In the end, you two enjoyed a lovely pizza dinner and happily agreed.

Chase:

Chase was very nervous when asking you out. What if you said no? What if you didn't like him?! WHAT WOULD HE DO?!  But, he mustered up the courage to ask you out. Getting some flowers and chocolate. Yet, he did eat some on the way.

When you opened your door. You were greeted by a nervous-looking chase, roses in one hand, chocolate in the other.  When you asked what was this all about he softly asked you that he had fallen in love with you. And wanted you to be his girlfriend.  You accepted in a heartbeat. But once you got the chocolate. You found half of it missing. 

Doctor Schneeplestein:

Henrik was thinking long and hard about how to ask you out. He even missed a day of work because he was deep in thought.  But he then finally got it, he was going to ask you Straight up, so he got in his best shirt and went to your house.

He picked up a small rose on the way out of a garden. Wanting to at least flatter you. Once there he gave himself a pep talk, before knocking on the door and held his breath. Giving you the rose.  He asked you out, his face flushing as you said yes.

Magic Marvin:

Marvin was going to make sure to blow you away while asking you out. To make sure you would fall for him instantly. And, so he can show you his new trick.  He finally thought he perfected it as he went to show you alone.

You sat in the empty seats and clapped for him.  He took a deep breath. Starting his trick.  I'm the end, it ended up him on his face. As you quickly went to help him.  He nervously asked you out, to which you said yes to the little goofball.  Well. Now YOUR goofball.