Lazy day

Jackspeticeye:

Sean would mostly want to lay back in bed with you and hold your body close to his, it was rare for you two to get a moment of like these so you both made it worth your while. You two would tell each other jokes, funny stories, and more.  You two would really just be a happy lazy couple together, and it couldn't get any better. Moments like these are what you loved about him.

Antisepticeye:

Anti, when he knew you had the free time. Will try his best to gt into your pants. He would joke most of the day, but when it came nearing nighttime his flirty side would show. He would make sexual jokes and signals.  But in the end, Anti doesn't really want your body, but rather your heart instead. He wouldn't go any further when you told him to stop. Which makes you love him even more. 

Chase:

During your lazy day, Chase would mostly play video games with you sleeping on his lap. He didn't mind this and actually found it adorable most of the time. But he would try to be careful not to rage.  The last time he did that, it woke you up and you're first reflect was to punch. And Chase was in your direct line of sight. Getting punched right in the jaw. He would whine that he was sorry. 

Dr. Schneeplestein:

Henrik and you would go on a picnic, enjoying the warm weather at its finest. You two would pack chips, sandwiches, and even some fruit.  You would then enjoy the day by laying and cuddling each other in the warm sun. The sun very warm, making you both fall asleep. 

Magic Marvin:

Marvin would just want to relax, watching movies with you, eating snacks, and just enjoying your time with him. It would make his day.  Marvin would mostly be holding you to his body, love to cuddle you. If he could, he would keep you in his arms forever.