They slap your butt

Jacksepticeye:

You were on Jack's lap, having a small make-out session on the bed. Your tongues were hungrily moving in each other's mouths as you gripped Jack's hair, slightly pulling it and glad you heard a moan.

You were going to continue but you felt a harsh slap on your ass, making you yelp and pull away as you see his hand on your ass.  "W-Woops, gt carried away." He nervously laughed. 

Antisepticeye:

Anti was a huge pervert so it wasn't any surprise when he would slap your butt, it was actually funny sometimes too. Like when he got very jealous,  It was like any other day and you and Anti were walking at the beach, you want some seashells for the heck of it.

Anti bored.  He tightly grabbed your ass, a wide smirk on his face as you yelped and smacked his chest. He loved that you wouldn't curse him out. He loved everything about you. 

Chase:

Chase would never do such a thing! He was a man on his word.....until he got curious. He would think about how you would react. Would you slap him? Would you be turned on?

Curiosity got the best of him as he walked up began you making some snacks for yourself, nervously grabbing your ass as you yelped.  You slapped his cheek out of surprise but quickly regretted it once you saw Chase holding his cheek in pain. 

Dr. Schneeplestein:

Henrik was asleep in bed, he had just gotten done with a six-hour surgery and once he landed his head on the pillow he was knocked out.

You didn't mind this, he had a very important role in the hospital since he was the leading doctor, trusted by many.  You lay down and feel a hand on your ass, Henrik sleepily chuckling once you jumped a bit. "Got ya love~," He said with a yawn. 

Magic Marvin:

Marvin was on the stage once more, amazing everyone who sees him. His new trick almost ready. He finally revealed you, everyone clapped as you helped him set up his trick.

You take a deep breath, getting inside the box; you had a small fear about closed spaces and Henrik knew this.  He gently tapped your ass, kissing your lips gently. "You can do it, baby. I won't let anything happen to you...." He whispered.