You have a nightmare

Jacksepticeye:

You would wake up screaming from your nightmare, making Jack yell in surprise as he gets woken up. His tired-looking face looking at you.

You would tell him about your nightmare as he would soon comfort you about it, asking if you wanted anything to snack on.  You would go for a midnight snack and then head back to bed. Jack spooning you to make sure no more nightmares happen. 

Antisepticeye:

You would have to wake up Anti since he would be passed out next to you. When you finally got him up he would quickly ask if there was someone in the house.

When you told him no, he would get slightly ticked off since you woke him but would comfort you anyway. Rubbing your back.  He would hold you in his lap as you watched tv to try and get your mind off things. But he would end up falling asleep again.

  Chase:

Chase would be trying to comfort you with whisper sweet things to you. Not wanting you in this state any longer then it should be.

He would offer to play some video games with you in order to help you ease up a bit, but you two would end up talking instead.  Chase wouldn't fall asleep until you fell asleep as well. He would stay up petting your hair and mumbling nice things.

Dr. Schneeplestein:

Henrik wouldn't be home, working over hours in the hospital. So you would have to call him in order to speak.

He would tell you to try and take some sleeping medication and try to relax and wait for yourself to fall asleep again but you would be too scared.  He would talk to you for hours until he finally hears your soft snores on the other end, wishing you a goodnight he would hang up.

Magic Marvin:

You would be crying silently to yourself, having a terrible nightmare. But you would feel Marvin's arms around you. "What's wrong my treasure?"

You would tell him about your nightmare, making him feel a bit sorry. Asking if you would like to see any tricks.  You would watch him do card tricks, disappearing tricks, and much more. But slowly you felt yourself grow sleepily again as you close your eyes. 

Jackaboy-Man:

Jackie would be thrilled to help you through this, saying how this is a chance to prove himself as a beloved boyfriend!

He would call Sam over and the two would tell you stories about their crime-fighting and saving the day. But Sam would mostly let you cuddle him.  Jackie would soon get a little jealous, saying how Sam needs sleep, shushing him off as he began to cuddle you. Whispering sweet nothings.

Robbie the Zombie:

You would wake up crying, terrified. You had a nightmare Robbie turned on you and started to eat you alive. Robbie wouldn't like this.  You wouldn't want him to touch you, but Robbie forced his arms around you, making you scream in panic.

But you would calm down as he would begin to pet your hair.  Robbie calms you down soon enough, making you fall asleep in his arms. Robbie would be happy, kissing your forehead as he began to watch the night sky.