If a man hits you

((Idea belongs to BlindedTruth! I nearly just asked for their permission for this. And they said I could use it.)) 

Jacksepticeye:

Jack would go crazy. How could such a man hit you?! He wasn't having it! He would yell at him saying how he couldn't touch a lady like that.  He smacked him so hard as he did to his whiteboard at home for that one video. 

Antisepticeye:

Dead. Dead in a matter of seconds. Anti would be enraged and would kill him the instant he heard you crying.  Anti would comfort you, telling you how he would make you feel so much better tonight. 

Chase:

He was fucking triggered. Remembering how Stacy slapped him once they got the divorce. He would start to yell.  Chase would be yelling at them, how could they do such pain to you?! He hated it! He wanted to end their lives!

Dr. Schneeplestein:

"Prepare for your end." Was the words he muttered as he pulled out a large syringe. Stabbing it into the man's neck as the body hits the floor.  Henrik kicked at his now lifeless body. Holding you and giving you quick kisses. Telling you that he was gone now. 

Magic Marvin:

Marvin would personally open the gates of hell and shove them through. His magic was mostly used for good, but he could make a small little pass for this.  Marvin then would woo you with magic tricks like roses, candy, and flowers. And even the classic rabbit in a hat trick! 

Jackaboy-man:

Jackie wasn't happy oh no, he was angry. Jackie would glare and start to yell at him. Sam making angry eye noises with him.  The man would leave with a beaten-up face as Jackie and Sam would comfort you. Sam nuzzling your cheek with happy noise. 

Robbie:

Robbie would tear through their flesh if it was a human. If it was a walker trying to grab you Robbie would fight him. Knowing that sometimes walkers will fight.  Robbie would be comforting you, knowing how scared you were at what just happened. He would offer his famous cuddles.