When you're on your period

Jackspeticeye:

When you're on your period Jack would try his best to make you the most comfortable, giving you anything you wanted. Like candy, drinks, and even cuddles. But he would back off if you got a random burst of anger.  He wouldn't like your period, saying he was lucky he was a guy. Which would make you throw a book at the poor man.  

Antisepticeye:

"What? (y/n)'s on her period? Get me out of here!" Anti would yell, knowing you're scarier than satan himself when you're on your period. He would stay as far away as possible from you. Like your infected.  He would throw chocolate at you, yelling at you to stay away. As long as he had chocolate, he would keep you at bay.

Chase:

Chase would be confused that you weren't talking to him, and them you yelling that he doesn't love you anymore. Which isn't true! But then he finally realized.  He got you everything you needed since he dealt with this before with his old wife, Cringing at the thought of her again. 

Dr. Schneeplestein:

Henrik knew what to do, Him giving you a heating blanket and some exercises to help with the pain and cramps. As well as healthy snacks.  He would know what to do for you at all times, helping you stretch. And always giving you small kisses on your forehead to warm your heart.

  Magic Marvin:

Marvin does his best when helping you, he would want you to be at least somewhat comfortable. Knowing your really depressed when on your period.  He would cheer you up with ice cream and movies, making sure that you never shed a single tear when he's around.