~Chapter One~

Tara's POV

A ray of sunlight hit my face and made me cover my face with the covers. I lift the covers off my face with sheer panic as I scurry around in the unknown bed.

Oh God! What happened yesterday? Why can't I remember anything? Didn't I go to Kabir's party last night? Wasn't I with Isha the entire time?

WHERE AM I?

Who's bed am I in? Oh my God, Tara! Think, you idiot! Why did you have to drink so much?

Forgetting my thoughts, I use all the strength that I have left in my body as I push myself up on the bed, holding my head as it pounds loudly in my brain. I turn my head to the right and see a covered glass of water. I pick it up and hydrate my mouth, putting back down as I finish it. I lift up the covers, not caring about the body next to me. The body next to me?

I HAD A BLOODY ONE NIGHT STAND!!

I get up quickly, covering my mouth in the process so I don't wake the random guy up from my loud shrieks. I look down at myself and see that I'm not wearing my black dress but instead, a baggy white shirt and sweatpants. What happened last night?

My eyes scan the entire room but I don't see my dress or heels anywhere. I mentally groan at my stupidity as I pick up the empty glass and head out of this room. I walk down the stairs, instantly holding onto the rail to steady myself.

I reach the bottom, trying to get my balance and also trying to find a kitchen to put this glass in. I notice the living room and quickly recognise this to be Kabir's house. I scratch my head in confusion as I walk to the kitchen.

I try not to trip over the stray empty cups and bottles lying around the floor as well as spare clothes.

I push myself through the door and see Kabir, Aarav and Isha laughing and having breakfast. I look at all of them in shock before walking by them and putting the glass in the sink.

"Nice attire, T. I didn't think Veer's clothes would suit you." Aarav said to me from his spot at the island.

"What?" I ask him with an irritated tone as I put my hands on my hips and walk towards the island, sitting next to Isha and putting my head on her shoulder.

"Veer? You know the guy we introduced you to last night." Kabir answered while sipping on his coffee.

"I'm sorry if you can't tell but I'm kinda hungover right now," I say sarcastically as I lift my head up from her shoulder and rub it slightly.

Kabir pretends to stab his heart dramatically from the bitterness of my words.

"Well, you shouldn't have drunk so much. You know you can't handle alcohol well." Isha says as she finishes her cup of tea and takes a bite from her toast.

"What do you mean? I only had like a glass of red wine." I defend myself but then Kabir shoots back.

"More like ten glasses and a few shots of vodka."

"Oh, God!" I close my eyes. "Who's bed was I just in?"

"I'll get you some pain killers." I hear Aarav say, pushing his chair.

I try to shut the world out behind me by closing my eyes but my concentration got ruined by Aarav shaking my shoulder vigorously. I lift my head from my hands and give him a glare before taking the pain killers and chugging down the water in three big gulps.

"Where's everyone else?" I ask out loud to anyone.

"Sara arrived a bit late last night and she left just before you passed out. Zoya and Dev came together and also left together after you passed out." Isha tells me, eating more of her toast.